The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

My Obsidian Portal campaigns
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> My Obsidian Portal campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rerun941
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: My Obsidian Portal campaigns Reply with quote

If anyone is interested, I have created pages on Obsidian Portal for my current Star Wars D6 face-to-face games. I have two campaigns currently in progress.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/elrood-entanglements
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/rimma-raiders

Info is still a little sparse, I'm building the pages a bit at a time.

If anyone else is using Obsidian Portal to track their campaigns, reply with a link!
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rerun, thanks for sharing. Elrood Entanglements looks interesting. Smile

Reminds me of our house campaign which is/was predominantly in Elrood Sector. We started 3 years BBY and after about 10 years of RW play we got up to a few months after the BBY (sometimes we played slow and sometimes we had scenarios that occurred one right after another with little transit or down time). The big finale scenario was the Liberation of Derilyn, which for our campaign occurred shortly after Yavin and was part of the wave of Rebellion that occurred after the Rebel's victory. Thank goodness for the Jedi PCs that Darth Vader has Skywalker to worry about so he doesn't have time to look for us. Wink
Rerun941
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bren. Ya, it's a "sandbox" campaign that I'm running, so I just go with the flow. It's up to the PCs to decide what they want to do.

And ya, Luke has Vader... it's a shame that leaves High Inquisitor Treymayne with no one to play with. Twisted Evil

And I highly recommend Obsidian Portal, it's a nice collaboration tool to keep track of all your notes and scribbles.
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I think I've been in or ran a game with Nawnam the Hutt as an NPC.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rerun, thanks for sharing both the Obsidian Portal site and your specific campaigns! Very cool!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rerun941 wrote:
And ya, Luke has Vader... it's a shame that leaves High Inquisitor Treymayne with no one to play with. Twisted Evil

And I highly recommend Obsidian Portal, it's a nice collaboration tool to keep track of all your notes and scribbles.
We used Tremayne in our house campaign. We actually had the players become responsible for his need for cybernetics. He was, under another name, the old boyfriend of one of the PC Jedis. In an attempt to get at her and lure her to him, Tremayne had my PC (and a bunch of NPCs that she knew) tortured. the rescue cost him an arm. Tremayne is still fixated on her and now he knows about her twin children. Twisted Evil MWAHAHAHAHA! I haven't run Tremayne's Revenge yet. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: