The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Gaming for New Brighton, PA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Gaming for New Brighton, PA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gallinor
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Gaming for New Brighton, PA Reply with quote

After the demise of WEG, I've been desiring to play a real SWRPG D6 game again! I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance to play. I am new and confused with the Internet; but am interested in playing online?! Though, because of my inexperience with the web, I would have an easier time face to face.

Those interested--reply!

Last edited by Gallinor on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested, but you're clear over on the other side of the U.S. compared to me. Confused

I know that there's at least one member of this board that is in Pennsylvania, so maybe he can weigh in on this. I'm just not sure of his proximity to your area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: