The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

jedi adv?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> jedi adv?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Downstrike
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: jedi adv? Reply with quote

OKAY...

I'm rewriting an old old idea from the past, remembering it to be well liked in game play but in hindsight. CRAP!

So what I'm needing is a jedi quest for the lost jedi power path [going back to Arca Jeth] Mechu Macture.

That being said, I want to stay away from the "old ben" or holocron lead in which includes cave painting made by primitive cave jedi.

That being said I'm ready to have the dark stranger sell the treasure map in the tavern [with the candle stick blah, blah, blah...]

I run it on Thursday the 29th so if you have anything different, please and thank you.

Cheers
DS
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about if the Jedi, or group end up evading the droids into a cave or mine or something and they stumble across and ancient temple, city, ruins, etc... They do some investigating and find that a slave army of droids rose against an ancient culture. Perhaps an ancient Jedi Master came to help the civilization, but ultimately fell. The Jedi may have a vision or have to do some sort of investigation to find out that the Jedi Master had developed a technique to disable, even destroy the mechanized army after his main weapon was destroyed in battle.
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran an adventure where the PCs had to follow some Raiders of the Lost Ark like clues to an ancient temple to the Jedi. The Temple was built by the Cult of Those Who Redeem on Merisee in the Elrood Sector. Thousands of years ago the a group of Jedi came to Merisee and freed the planet from the domination of the Loag - a cult of warrior assassins - with some (mostly minor) dark powers. In gratitude the Redeemers built the temple, remember the Jedi, and try to abide by the rules of the Jedi oath.

The temple could only be opened by a Force Sensitive individual and there were a series of tests set around understanding of the various parts of the Jedi Oath (sort of like parts of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). Once the PCs reached the innermost portions of the temple they encountered the spirit, hologram, force ghost, or something of one of the Jedi who freed the planet.

You might be able to use something like that...
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a good idea, Bren. I always liked the tests in the Last Crusade.
Downstrike
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it and gonna rock it
Thanks guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: