The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Classifieds Section
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Classifieds Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Tolval
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Classifieds Section Reply with quote

I've noticed that the Rancor Pit doesn't have a classified section or am I just getting old and can't see it? Confused I know there's a number of people that don't have all the books they need or want for the game. And there's some people that have too many books for the game Very Happy . It would be good to have a spot for people to voice their need for a product to be connected to those that have extra. For those that need books, I have an entire collection for sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/390392187307?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thanks.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, there isn't a classified section. We'll sometimes post haves and wants, but nothing really organized. I've been planning on picking up a first edition for my collection, and I'll think about this one.

Would you mind describing the condition of the book, as well as any wear, tear, markings, torn/missing pages, loose hinges, water damage, loose text block, or any other conditions issues I would want to be aware of?

Also, do you have any other books you're putting up?
Admiral Tolval
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually moving so I've got my entire collection posted on ebay. You can click that link and look at my other items for sale. The 1st edition book is in good condition. I didn't use this one much except for the adventure inside. You can contact me through eBay for any items you have questions on. Thanks.
Admiral Tolval
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last chance to pick up some good books. The last of my Star Wars d6 auctions is going to end Tuesday night. http://www.ebay.com/itm/390394556488?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This link will take you to one of my auctions. Two weeks from today I'll be in Vietnam unpacking and no role-playing books left.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer, but I just got my collection to where I want it. The only things I'm missing are the solitaire adventures and Galaxy Guides 1, 3 and 5 (which are redundant if you have either of the Trilogy Sourcebooks).

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I missed out on the 1st edition book. I got caught up in all the brouhaha I had going on. But this is a fine book for such a cheap price. I remember when you couldn't snag it for under $20.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to pay $45 for mine, but I am actually at a place financially where that wasn't a huge issue. I'm not trying to brag, but it has been quite a while since I could say that...

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Fallon Kell
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crmcneill wrote:
I am actually at a place financially where that wasn't a huge issue. I'm not trying to brag, but it has been quite a while since I could say that...
Congrats! I for one think we're each smart enough we should all be well paid for something or other...

Complete Starship Construction System
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The books I bought from him arrived today. Everything looked good and arrived in a timely manner. If anyone is looking for books, take a look at his auctions!
cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guardian_A! Good info.
Red 331
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have an extra Lords of the Expanse box set - still in the shrink wrap (unopened) - that I should sell off? Anybody interested?
Admiral Tolval
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to give a quick thanks for those who bidded on my books. I sold off my entire collection and got the books out just in time before I left. Moving can be a big pain especially when you decide to move to the other side of the world. Enjoy those books.
Fallon Kell
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral Tolval wrote:
Enjoy those books.
I'm sure they will. Enjoy the other side of the world!

Complete Starship Construction System
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: