The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Chapter 1: Empire's End
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A -> Chapter 1: Empire's End Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin doesn't give the droid a chance to rest. He follows up with another Force push, hoping to knock the droid off its feet.

((Concentration, then Telekinesis))
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Did you find the source of that malfunctioning alarm while you were in there? I want to get Artee set on fixing it."
Yinan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, the door just closed on its own... heared a electrical discharge or something like that in the cargo hold, but Vin said that there is a breach... so I'm not gonna go in there without the necessary equipment"
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing John's statement about a possible breach, Caster draws the blaster from his right hip and says, "I got all the necessary equipment I need right here."
With that, Caster will move along the left wall in the direction of the breach, scanning the hallway ahead of him.
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Planning to use that thing as a welder? I'm sure Artee can fix it once we find where the hull was breached."

Although he doesn't draw any weapons, Dar follows John to make sure he doesn't cause any further damage trying to fix things with a blaster.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin's force push staggers the droid again, sending it skidding across the room. Almost instantly, the droid springs back into action, not towards Vin, but towards the exterior wall. Angling towards the small hull breach, it raises its lightsabers.

Standing in the small airlock leading to the cargo hold, Darwin, Caster and John watch as the door leading to the main part of the ship closes again. When the inner airlock door opens, they see a room that looks more like a mad scientist's laboratory then a cargo hold. A soft, high pitched whistle comes from the exterior bulkhead from a pinhole hull breach. To their left, Vin stands, lightsaber in hand and a grim expression on his face. To their right, a droid, a crimson lightsaber in each hand is charging towards the exterior bulkhead, . . .
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rushing forward, Vin attacks the droid, angling for a cut that will decapitate it, then attempting two more cuts that will literally disarm the droid.

((OOC: CPs as necessary))
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What the..." Dar says, his voice growing louder to try to get over the whistle of the atmosphere escaping, "we need to get something to plug a hole...fast!"

Dar begins scrambling for his blaster, unsure about shooting in a room with a hull breach. He begins looking for anything in the room that might be used to plug the current hole, or more importantly a larger hole should the droid manage to make one.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caster pauses for a moment, not expecting to see a droid weilding two lightsabers. But then, seeing the droids intent, Caster raises his blaster and tracks the droid. As he does so, Caster searches for any external port or area on the droid that he could hit and have a chance of disabling the droid. If he finds a likely spot, he will fire one shot at the moving droid. (using a cp if needed)
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin's path intercepts the droid in the center of the room. As Vin's lightsaber arcs towards the droid, the droid shifts its footing in an attempt to avoid the attack, but its too late. Vin's lightsaber sheers the top half of the droid's head off in a spray of sparks.

Searching for the hull breach, Dar sees a spot on the far wall that appears to be dented inward. He expects that the ship was struck by something during their escape from the Ruusan system. Near the airlock he is standing in, he sees an emergency kit that should include a hull breach repair kit.

Caster pulls the trigger of his blaster, his shot striking the droid between the shoulders a split second after Vin's lightsaber makes contact with the droid. The droid staggers a couple steps closer to the external bulkhead before collapsing. A moment later, both of its lightsabers deactivate.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin rushes forward, taking the droid's lightsabers and tucking them under his utility belt. He then searches the droid for a power switch; if he finds one, he turns the droid off, in case it has self-repairing capabilities.

When the droid is taken care of, Vin looks around this previously forbidden area of the ship, taking a thorough mental inventory of the facilities available.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleased with the accuracy of his shot, Caster grins slightly and lowers his pistol. He then turns his attention to Vin and the ship, trying to recall if he had seen either before.
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a quick glance to make sure the droid isn't still moving, Darwin heads over to where the repair kit is. "What was that thing, and how did it get in here? Nobody got close enough to board, and the breach wasn't that big."

Looking over the repair kit, Dar thinks better of trying to repair things himself, and looks for a comlink. "Artee, I think we located the hull breach in the cargo hold. Could you get back here for repairs?"

Darwin takes the kit over to the dented portion of the hull, leaving it there for when Artee arrives, then turns his attention back to the others with the fallen droid.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Vin is searching for the droid's power switch, he says, "This was my master's ship. He never allowed me in this area; I had no idea what to expect when I got here. Clearly, the droid belonged to him; I want to get it properly restrained, then interrogate it. I need to learn everything there is to know about this ship, about what my master did in here, and anything I can learn about the Force. Touch nothing but what is required to fix the hull breach; there's no telling what he may have set up in here."
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the droid's lightsabers tucked under his utility belt, Vin finds a power switch on the droid at the base of its neck. Finally feeling that the droid is no longer a threat, he turns his attention to the long forbidden room. To the port side of the room, there are several large book shelves filled to overflowing with old books and scrolls. Nearby, there is a small round table with several more books on it. The bulk of the room is completely empty with the exception of a series of strange patterns painted along the floor. On the starboard side of the room, there are several tables with what appears to be an alchemists lab of some kind. Perhaps my master was a Sith Sorcerer after all. As he finishes taking in the room, his eyes are drawn to a small, intricate cube setting on one of the alchemy tables, beside it rests a similar sized pyrimid.

It dosnt take Caster long to recognize Vin as one of the Sith he had seen abord the Oblivion. The ship however is far less familiar to him.

Listening to the soft whistle of the tiny hull breach, Darwin reaches for his comlink, "Artee, I think we located the hull breach in the cargo hold. Could you get back here for repairs?" A second later Ar-tee blurts an affirmitive in response.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: