The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Chapter 2: Kashyyyk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A -> Chapter 2: Kashyyyk Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The huge wookie raise his hands in an attempt to show peace, but his attempt fails as he raise his bowcaster and fire at one riter that was getting close.
"No pun intented its's just a mistake due to the stress.."

It's difficult to say that if he is being sarcastic or he really is trying to show innocence, failing epically.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hum of Vin's blades is drowned out by the sounds of the mob, and the screams as his blade carves through flesh, cauterizing wounds even as dismembered limbs fall to the ground. Amongst the noise around him, four words seem to drift through the rioting mob, "Please Jedi, help us!" In the corner of his eye, he sees a ragtag group trying desperately to reach him through the mob.

As Rouurarca and Sovain watch, the Jedi holds his ground in spite of the mass of flesh charging towards him. Through the glowing arc of his twin blades, the mob seems to part around him, like a large stone in a river.

Seeing Rouurarca begin firing, Sovain spits, "His pet? I am not his pet!!" But before he can press the issue further, or even listen for a response, he finds a pair of enraged wookiees bearing down on him, makeshift clubs in hand.

The twi'lek woman gives a coy smile, letting her eyes drift over Caster, "Maybe I'm looking for somewhere a little more exciting to ply my trade? Or maybe I'm just getting tired of this backwater planet? Does it really matter why I want to leave?" Her tone is almost playful.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin, thrumming in the embrace of the Force, continues to allow the mystical energy field to guide his defensive actions, allowing him to look at the group of people trying to get to him.

"Who are you?" he shouts to them, beginning to move towards them, knowing that they might be trampled by the mob at any moment. He looks them over to get a better handle on exactly who they were and why they were trying to get to him, if not for protection...

((OOC: Vin is looking at the group long enough to get a count, racial makeup, and any clues that might tell him if they're just trying to get out of the mob, or trying to get to him for some other reason. Also, his glance is to see if they're armed, and what their posture (defensive vs. offensive) might be.))
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Roouurarca it's my name Jedi" says the black fured wookiee as they approach to him. "My brother and his friend " another forced smile showed in his face. His brother almost laugh at least he was trying " were just released when the riot started I was here to pick them up. They almost killed us! We are innocent Jedi Sir... " the wookiee shoots at another human who was about to jump over his brother, trying not to smile too much.

((OOC: As far as I can tell Vin could see that there are two huge Wookiees and a human. Two of them still wearing innmates clothes but they are burned and teared due to the repulsorlift explosion. The three of them hold bowcasters, but they fire only in self-defense when another rioter came too close to them))
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin looks at the Wookiees' faces as they speak to him, looking for clues as to their truthfulness. ((OOC: Does Vin catch their attempts to not smile as they speak? Will you need to roll Perception?))
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Vin could say that he is not telling all the truth but at least they aren't attacking him or other law forces likw the rioters. He is trying to smile, but Vin is not sure if it is a pain grin or an attempt to smile. Anyway Vin would be more comfortable if he stops doing it. Try to picture Sheldon of Big Ban Theory trying to smile)
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC: Bazinga.))

Vin nods at the Wookiee speaking to him, catching some clues that tell him they MIGHT be telling at least part of the truth. For now, he decides to run with it.

Indicating an escape route in the general direction of the flow of traffic with a jerk of his head over his shoulder, Vin replies, "Congratulations on your release; if you'd like the chance to celebrate it, you might wanna go thataway. If the authorities see you brandishing those weapons so soon after being released, they might get the wrong idea and put you down. Do your best not to fire on the crowd; I know they're pressing in, but that could get you into trouble with the law."

Vin had always liked Wookiees; they were large, immensely strong, and known for their belligerent rage. He'd often wondered if they wouldn't possibly make some of the best Sith, given their penchant for giving in to that rage. For now, though, he didn't have the time to theorize or experiment; the best he could do was give them some sound advice for getting out of the area. He didn't know if they'd been purposely released from the prison, or if they'd engineered it themselves. At this point, he didn't care; he just wanted to get through the situation intact. To that end, he continues to act defensively, actively watching the crowd for any danger to himself and acting only to keep from being harmed, and never in a lethal fashion, so long as such action is not required to protect himself.
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The situation looks worse every second around the little group.

It seems that the combination of Vin lightsabers and the bowcasters, plus a couple of roars from the two large wookies Vin had ever seen gave them some respire.

More and more inmates get out of the prison, and now it seems that some civilian wookies started to join forces with the police to contain them.

"Well, if you could help us leading us to that lift there...." the wookie points the turbolift Vin used to get into this level " You know what happens with our kin when the heat of the battle take over us. I don't want that my brother gets more trouble for himself trying to defend himself from another enraged wookie... again..."

The grey fured wookie scolfs at the other words.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly rolling his eyes, Vin nods and says, "Alright. Let's move."

He begins moving in the direction of the turbolift, shouting out orders for people to move aside as he progresses.
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not without some difficulties the improvised group reach the proximity of the turbolift but find a group of civilians, mostly wookies, trying to leave the level that had been turned into a war zone. Some wookies are climbing out the level using the huge branch that serves as structure for the turbolift.

Vin can see a group of wookies policemen trying to reach the turbolift and, probably put some order in the evacuation.

The sounds of the riot and the fight against the Sith Lord avoid the to hear the orders of the law officers but they will be near to them soon.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin points out the approaching police. "You two wanna get out of here intact? Either start climbing, or let's let them see us helping to try and keep people from getting hurt."
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black furred wookie, who answers to the name Rouurarca, seems amazed by Vin's suggestion of helping people, and the other one, that towers almost the same height of his brother even beign wounded laughed at him.

"Come on brother, time to do your good deed of the day"

With that he tries to organize the people around the turbolift entrance pushing and intimadating them.

With more than a mumbled curse his brother help him, and despite the rudness of their methods, it is effective, for neither the wookie males seems happy to defy the two brothers.

Vin notices that Rouurarca gives preference to the wookies in the line, making the humans and the few aliens that are near walk back to the end of it. He was about to say something when a furred hand, more a pawn, holds him by the shoulder and makes him turn on his heels. He was prepared, though, as his senses had alerted him of the approach of the police wookies.

"You, what's going on here?"
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin looks the officer evenly in the eyes. "There was a great deal of disorder here, with people getting trampled and worse, due to the chaos emanating from the prison. We have been attempting to instill some order in this area so they can safely escape the carnage without being injured."

Vin continues to scan for danger with his senses even as his eyes remain on the officer.
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin senses are calming down, at last, as most of the fight are now far away. Still he has to concentrate in not jumping at every sudden explosion that still happens at his back, near the prison entrance.

The officer looks at him with surprise, then he sees that they are, more or less, suceeded in calming down the people and then realizes what Vin is carrying in his hands.

"I see Master Jedi. Thanks, we can take it from here. But we will appreciate your help in containing the Sith Lord that is causing all this." he waves a large furred hand covering the havoc scene.

"If you please, go to the command center " the wookie points where the police presence is more evident, with multiple repulsorlifts, and now some troop transports " we really need your help Master Jedi."

Vin looks to the other two wookiees and the human with the bowcaster.
They look him back, it is obvious that their albey depends on him, so if he goes, they should go with him or they should think another way out, and fast.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon hearing the constable's words, he realizes the Wookiee has made an error in his assessment of Vin's level of skill, as well as his alignment. The latter is exactly as he desired it to be; he knew the color of his lightsabers would throw off those seeking to identify him as a Sith. The former, well, he'd have to work on that.

Looking to the constable, he says, "I'm no Master, officer; I'm simply a student. I'll do what I can, but I'm no match for a Sith Lord; do you know if there are other Jedi around?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: