The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rebel Breakout
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Rebel Breakout
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Rebel Breakout Reply with quote

Has anybody ever run "Rebel Breakout", the adventure provided in the 1E of the rules?

Though I'm not using it for starting PCs, I'm planning on my group going to an old lidium mine (which I've put on a planet called Horvuum in the Galov sector) to recover starship weaponry and four Y-wings.

I'm wondering if anybody's run this, and if so, what you thought of it?
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran it a couple times (obviously for different player groups) in the late 80's, but I don't have any strong memories of it. It seemed an ok little adventure for introducing characters into the Rebellion. Sorry this doesn't help.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran it and it went pretty well, though my players didn't all go (they left two of their own back with their capital ship). They ended up having their Jedi do Battle Meditation, which caused all of the Imperial troops to fight (and take out) each other. They then rushed back to their ship, so they never went to the lower level to rescue Tiree.

I'll post a summary in my campaign thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: