The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

IC - Episode IV There in the Dark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> IC - Episode IV There in the Dark Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 ... 202, 203, 204  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan sets the vehicle in motion when the light turns green and says to Arek "I am not able to centre myself to reach out to Giric at the moment, are you able to reach out to him and find out where he is? The power to be sensitive to ones emotions can also be used to see glimpses out of the target's eyes if you focus on that region. Take your time and concentrate."

Reylan merges onto the highway in the direction they were going looking for signs of disturbances that might indicate their friends.

ooc: Reylan will walk Arek through the process while he drives.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barely hearing Roth's comment through the haze of his concentration, Quin-Tain gives a short nod, "Great, get the other, we've got company incoming." He continues to concentrate on flying, ready to evade if Roth doesn't take out the remaining Trandoshan before he fires on them. With any luck, this speeder would be more crowded in a moment.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ali carefully stands on all fours and runs a diagnostic to see if anything is damaged. If she is able, she quickly makes her way over to Bastilda to see if Bastilda is alright. As she makes her way over, Ali keeps an eye out for enemy vehicles baring down on their position.

OOC: is there any cover on the roof?
Is there a roof access port/ladder down the side, skylight, or anything similar?
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan

"My master taught me how to use the power you describe," Arek says, meekly. "He said nothing of it's being used to find where someone is or see through their eyes. Aren't their supposed to be other powers to locate someone?"

As they drive through the tunnel Reylan begins noticing wreckage that looks like it comes from a swoop.

KAWD

"Hey, that's a swoop," the being exclaims as he moves to inspect it.

At the same time the KAWD runs a check of it's databanks. It can't be ceetain but it thinks the being might be a Vissalf. What little it knows for certain is the Vissalf is that there four different subspecies but it can't tell which one this being may be if they are indeed a Vissalf

The being runs his hands over the swoop, examing it closely.

"Wow, is this a Liberator? Even has a side car no less. Hmmm, side car's pretty badly beat up, probably take a couple days at least to fix up. Swoop doesn't look too badly damaged, maybe a few hours to repair, probably a day. Hey, you guys swoop racers or something? What am I talking about, not many swoopies race with a sidecar attached, right?"

The being looks up thoughfully at the droid.

"You said something about transport issues, right? Hey, would you be willing to make a trade? I've kinda been stuck on this hell hole of a planet for a few years now. The Tarisians ain't exactly friendly to non-humans, you know. Make it a bit hard to earn a living. I've got an old Phyrd limo one of the upworlders dumped down here after it broke down. Fixed it up and modified it to use like a cargo speeder. I'd hoped I could make enough currenc to pay for passage off Taris. Course that means exchanging currenc for credits since most of the captains that would let you book passage off world with them want to be paid in Republic credits, not Tarisian currenc. But never did make that much to pay for passage, at least not yet. However, swoop racing pays big. If I had a swoop I could probably win enough currenc in three or four races to book passage offworld. If you're in a hurry and don't have a few days to wait for your swoop to be repaired I'd be willing to trade you my Phyrd for your swoop."

Ali

Ali quickly examines the roof. She notices one cooling unit about twenty meters from Ali's position heading towards the fire from the Ali and Bastilda's crashed airspeeder. Fifteen meters further along Ali notes the rails of a ladder clearly installed on the side of the building to reach the roof.

Turning back Ali moves to check out the constable and see if she's alright. She can already see Bastilda getting to her feet, though she looks a little upset

BOOM!

The sound of another explosion draws Ali's attention towards the bridge where Tobias and Deavon crashed

Roth

Roth notes quickly the speed their now traveling at has placed him and Quin-Tain out of reach for him to be able to hit the other Trando. Looking about he sees the two remained Red Claw airspeeders heading their way.

BOOM!

Quin-Tain

Quin-Tain sees the two Red Claw airspeeders approaching quickly as he and Roth race across the airspace over the bridge. Quin-Tain looks down long enough to note the bridge isn't wide enough to allow airspeeders much room to manuever and if one should go over either side they'll drop down into the chasm below. He has no idea how deep the chasm is or exactly what the altitude range of the airspeeder is, but given the fact that they were using the bridges of the levels above to springboard their way up and out of the Lower City they probably don't have the range to fall down into that chasm and then climb back out.

BOOM!

Quin-Tain gets a quick glimpse of Tobias and Daevon's airspeeder exploding.

(OOC: Tobias incapacitated protecting Daevon from the blast and unconcious for 34 minutes. Daevon unconcious for 37 minutes 40 seconds. The tall Trando unconcious for 38 minutes 55 seconds.

Red Claw airspeeders will be in long range of Roth's carbine in the next round. Roth and Quin-Tain will be in long range of the Red Claws in the next round)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KAWD casts a glance towards Giric before responding

"A trade is possible but an inspection of the vehicle would need to be carried out before the fitness of the trade can be determined."

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roth looks at the speeders coming their way, lining up a shot for when one comes within firing range.
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are you injured? Can you travel?" Ali queries Bastilda.

If she can Ali points towards where Tobias and Deavon crashed. "We should probably go and lend aid, if they even survived."
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quin-Tain grits his teeth and keeps flying for his fallen comrades, their prone forms spurning his intent.
OOC - Con+pilot maintain the speed

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ali

"No I'm not injured!" the constable angrily replies, staring off at the wreckage. "But that doesn't mean I'm alright! I left my weapon in that thing. How am I supposed to defend myself?"

Bastilda stops and considers things.

"No, I am not that defenseless. And can always pick up one of their lightsabers. Let's go"

Roth

The airspeeders quickly close the distance and Roth can see that one is slightly ahead of the other. The two would otherwise be side by side but it's fairly clear their pilots don't want to run too many risks with manuevering over the two lane bridge so one is flying slightly ahead and to the left of the other, giving both of their passengers a chance to shoot at Roth and Quin-Tain.

Roth lines up for the airspeeder on the left and fires at the same time he sees fire erupt from from the bows of the Red Claw airspeeders followed by an explosion in the bow of the airspeeder he aims at. Roth sees the gunner slump forward and fall out of the airspeeder just barely moments before he feels one of th Red Claw shots slam into him, his Mandalorian chest armor absorbing the damage. The Red Claw airspeeder starts smoking badly as the bow seems about ready to break off. At that moment he sees his shot strike the airspeeder and the already damaged craft, causing the entire bow to break off as the vehicle plumets to the
ground.

Quin-Tain

Quin-Tain finds with all the shooting going on he can't make a connection with the Force though he easily maintains his airspeeders's speed. Looking down briefly he sees he and Roth are quickly rocketing past Tobias and Daevon. He looks back up just in time to see one of the Red Claw airspeeders plummet from the sky and see that they are on a collision course with the other. It's a game of chicken and the other guy swerves, barely keeping from dropping off the bridge, as the two airspeeders rapidly pass on another. It's close enough Quin-Tain can see the fear on the pilot's face.

KAWD

"Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less," the being says, sounding a little excited at the possibility that they might make a trade. "It's right out back. If the two of you will follow me."

With that he turns around and heads towards the other side of the warehouse.

(OOC: Red Claw gunner in left airspeeder suffers complication, his carbine explodes mortally wounding him and severely damaging the airspeeder. Powerplant destroyed. Gunner dies on falling to the ground. Roth's shot lightly damages the airspeeder, -1D to manuverability (not that it matters). Airspeeder crashes into the ground and pilot dis in crash
Roth uninjured in the attack

Quin-Tain suffered a 1 on the WD for his concentration roll and could not call on the Force, but he didn't need it as his piloting roll allowed him to maintain speed.

Quin-Tain and Roth past Tobias and Daevon and out of range of the Red Claw gunner on the active airspeeder. Which puts the Red Claws out of Roth's range as well.

Tobias incapacitated blast and unconcious for 33 minutes 55 seconds. Daevon unconcious for 37 minutes 35 seconds. The tall Trando unconcious for 38 minutes 50 seconds.)

Wanted Poster
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roth lets out an excited whoop as the blast that hit him slams into the Mandalorian beskar'gam he's wearing. Patting it several times, whether in gratitude or as a method of maintaining his current level of good luck, he looks around, taking in the changing battle around himself and looking for where a new shot might present itself.
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glancing off the direction the vehicle crashed, "Procurement of secondary weaponry is a new objective, though on the way to primary objective."

Ali then heads off across the roof towards ladder if it is on the way at all. If not she will search for an alternate route down in the direction of the other crashed speeder.

Ali will keep an eye out for hostiles as she moves.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checking his side mirrors, he slows down to get a better look. "Perhaps you are able to sense the location of Giric relative to us?" he asks the young Jedi beside him. While keeping his attention on the road, Reylan tries to get a sense of where Giric is himself, not expecting to be able to divide his focus this much and remain safe.

ooc: Driving action + Life detection (or sense if i got it wrong again)

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan

"My master taught me to do that," Arek says, closing his eyes," But I'm not very good with the Force yet. I'm still just a padawan. And ever since Deneba I'm a masterless padawan."

Arek opens himself and Reylan can feel the Force swirling aroun the young Rodian. After a few moments Arek slumps back in his seat.

"I can't sense him," he says dejectedly.

As Arek opens himself to the Force Reylan does the same thing. But where Arek fails Reylan senses Giric. He doesn't sense Giric having been injured at all. Reylan realizes that the next right turn will lead them to the area Giric is in, possibly the area the KAWD is also in unless the two have split up

(OOC: Life sense may be kept up to track targets, do you want it up?)

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Yes please, keep it up

Reylan says, "Do not despair. Keep your eyes closed. Concentrate on what Giric looked like in your mind, what he smelled like, what his voice sounded like. Concentrate on the Feeling you have when he is around. Now stretch out with your mind as you look for that feeling" as he changes lanes to the right. He will take the exit and continue to hone in on Giric's presence.

While Reylan already knows the answer, he is well aware that every moment is a teaching moment. Using a Force Power in training is much different then in the field where your life is in danger. As such, he repeats what his master taught him about finding another's presence in hopes that the young padawan will succeed.

ooc: Keep up Life Detection, Driving. Not sure if I have to spend an action to talk

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unwilling to leave the vehicle behind The KAWD walks the swoop with them as they go to examine the possible trade.

If the opportunity presents itself the KAWD whispers to Giric.

"Is it moral to fail to inform this being how this swoop was obtained and of the possible ramifications owning it may have?"

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 ... 202, 203, 204  Next
Page 193 of 204

Jump to: