The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Adventure with X-wing Blueprints?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Adventure with X-wing Blueprints?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Adventure with X-wing Blueprints? Reply with quote

On another forum a poster is looking for a specific D6 adventure. Anybody know what one he might be after? (another poster there thought what he might be thinking of was the one where there are B-wing blueprints). Here's what he posted:

Hi,

I'm doing some background stuff for a game I want to run and I was wondering which books in the d6 system had the adventure where you get the x-wing blueprint to the Alliance?
HandsomeHutt
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strike Force: Shantipole deals with getting the B-Wing blueprints to the Alliance, as the other poster mentioned. I think the Incom defection had already happened in-universe before the WEG timeline so the Rebels already had the X-Wing.
HH
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the pit HH. Like the handle, pretty catchy.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, welcome, HandsomeHutt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: