The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

One SWRPG adventure hook a day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> One SWRPG adventure hook a day
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonFisto
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: One SWRPG adventure hook a day Reply with quote

Hi all! Apologies in advance for the self-promotion. Very Happy

For the past few weeks, I've been posting one Star Wars RPG adventure hook each day on my @SWRPGAdventures Twitter feed.

My biggest problem as a Star Wars GM has always been in coming up with adventure ideas. I decided to start this feed to force myself to be creative and come up with a large variety of plots and hooks (and write them succinctly).

I've been enjoying FFG's new take on the system, but as someone who ran a D6 SWRPG campaign through the entire 4 years of college and beyond, I have a huge soft spot in my heart for the West End Games version. I intend my adventure hooks to be used with any edition of SWRPG, so I hope you all enjoy them!

JonFisto
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome. Thanks for letting us know, JonFisto! 8)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: