The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Core Worlds Sourcebook?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Core Worlds Sourcebook?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ning Leihrec
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Core Worlds Sourcebook? Reply with quote

It seems like there's a lot of supplements covering the fringes of space, but very little on the more densely populated core worlds at the center of the galaxy. Am I overlooking a Core Worlds resource?
Savar
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Core Worlds Sourcebook? Reply with quote

Ning Leihrec wrote:
It seems like there's a lot of supplements covering the fringes of space, but very little on the more densely populated core worlds at the center of the galaxy. Am I overlooking a Core Worlds resource?

Not that i know of.

Kinda hard to play there as that is where the rule of law is strongest. More law enforcement, less cracks to slip through.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Core Worlds Sourcebook? Reply with quote

Ning Leihrec wrote:

Do you mean a WEG book? No. For your convenience, here is complete list all of WEG SW 2e products, and the 1e products not reproduced in 2e form.

For RPG fluff text you'd probably be most interested in Coruscant and the Core Worlds, a WotC d20 Revised Edition sourcebook. (I'll add that FFG's Edge of the Empire line has Suns of Fortune, a sourcebook specifically for the Corellian Sector in the Core.)

As far as D6 conversions of WotC books, they seem to have only done the original and saga editions, completely skipping revised edition books like Coruscant and the Core Worlds. I'll bet that much of the stats have been converted elsewhere though.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Ning Leihrec
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Whill. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Id love to do a conversion of Coruscant & the Core Worlds if I had the time, but no doubt its contents are useful in any game system.
ccatkins
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conversions can be found here:

http://www.verminary.com/rebellion/coreworlds.html
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ccatkins wrote:
Conversions can be found here:

http://www.verminary.com/rebellion/coreworlds.html

Nice! Thanks.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
ccatkins
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help. I had a good look over the site earlier and it has lots of the old conversions and brief reviews for some of the old D20 books.
Ning Leihrec
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work!
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Core Worlds Sourcebook? Reply with quote

Whill wrote:

As far as D6 conversions of WotC books, they seem to have only done the original and saga editions, completely skipping revised edition books like Coruscant and the Core Worlds. I'll bet that much of the stats have been converted elsewhere though.

Yeah, we skipped everything that was done by another source. All the stats were converted beforehand, and we decided not to re-do what they did. Though those stats were also all compiled in Gry Sarth's stat books.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: