The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Play-By-Post Game Looking For Players
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Play-By-Post Game Looking For Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endless Flight
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject: Play-By-Post Game Looking For Players Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if there are any people looking for play-by-post games here any more, but I'm thinking of starting up a SW play-by-post game on another site and I'm looking for players. If you've never played in a play-by-post game before, you are very welcome to join up. I'd prefer it actually. The thread is here:

http://www.groovygamers.com/forum/index.php?threads/star-wars-d6-d20-fantasy-flight.6/

I'm not sure which system or era I'm running it in, probably D6, but we can figure that out. I'll be looking for players on other sites as well.

Thank you,

EF
Endless Flight
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got enough players for this game. Thanks for looking!

If you are interested in gaming in other systems besides D6, we have quite a few more games opening up.

Happy gaming!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: