The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

PDF fillable full page templates (up to 15 as of 20 NOV 18)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> PDF fillable full page templates (up to 15 as of 20 NOV 18)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you used any of these (just getting an idea of if these are used. Thanks)
yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: PDF fillable full page templates (up to 15 as of 20 NOV 18) Reply with quote

I started on a project to duplicate the original game fonts to make full sheet template character sheets. That project morphed into a project to make fillable/ changeable PDF character template sheets. If you have a specific template you would like to see, please leave a comment and I might add it to the growing list shown here.
These templates are designed to be used to generate paper character sheets that a player can periodically update and reprint to lessen the clutter and reflect changes. After character generation the unused template skills can be removed to make room for new skills or just for general uncluttering. Thanks.

blank sheet for those that don't mind typing-No lines are added on the right side so you can type in the info needed

Bounty Hunter (human male)- This one is the template from the back of the 2e rulebook, just altered to be a human

Brash Pilot- Brash Pilot from 2e book with minor alterations. Can be edited to be time period appropriate

Cyborged Pirate- Cyborged Pirate from 2e book with minor tweaks. Cybernetic arm listed under special abilities. Since this character sheet is fillable you can tweak it as you see fit.

Gambler (human female)- 2e Gambler template with human female picture.

Gambler (human male)- 2e Gambler template with familiar male human picture

Rodian fortune seeker- Home rolled, made this one because my daughter wanted to play a curious explorer type character, but as a Rodian.

Smuggler (human female)- Smuggler template with female picture. I moved the debt from equipment to story factors.

Smuggler (human male)- Smuggler template with male picture. Otherwise identical to above Smuggler template

Sullustan Commando- based on a character I made back in the 90's but never got to play. Could be tweaked to make a Sullustan slicer or Sullustan outlaw tech.

Wasteland Scavenger- Another home rolled template, made for an NPC in a recent game.

Here are some character templates using the character sheet I made for the Adventurer's Journal. This isn't the official one they use (as of now they don't have one), but a fan version of a sheet for a fan publication. Hope that makes sense.

Female Twi'lek- This is an Adventurer's Journal character sheet with the "Femme Fatale" character illustration from the template by the same name in issue 1. I didn't bother to fill it in, but it is fully fillable so have fun.

Sen-Dro Spacefarer-This template is for an alien species in the Adventurer's Journal issue 2, set for release on August 3rd, 2018. To learn more, look at the Adventurer's Journal thread under "tools" on this site, or click Here

Adventurer- This template is a fleshed out version of the Aurek Jenth character from Adventurer's Journal issue 2. I made his background a little more generic so it could be a character and not a specific individual.

Antarian Ranger- This is the Antarian Ranger character template that was put forth on the AJ page and then turned into a PDF template.

If you like these sheets please comment at the bottom of the thread with suggestions for future templates, home rolled or official. This will help keep the thread from getting buried. Thanks.

The Chijawa said so, that's why.

Last edited by bobenhotep on Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:40 am; edited 25 times in total
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You didn't make many friends, but you were respected- or feared- so it didn't matter much to to you." What's a "to to"? I don't think that's a reference to the ballet dress. 8)

I spotted a few other spelling and grammar errors, but seeing as how this is an interactive sheet, it will be easy enough for people who care about that to fix it themselves. Smile

On the whole, not a bad sheet.
bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'll go back through and edit it. You can edit almost everything in PDF. I want to make some more of them, since once I finished the basic sheet, I just have to use the PDF editor to change the pictures. You can change everything else by opening it with adobe.

bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to make more of them, but I will edit the initial post to add the links rather than adding them in subsequent posts.

bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, the program I use to change the pictures is online at www.pdfescape.com. If you load one of the templates onto there you can use the whiteout utility to get rid of the picture and add one with the image utility. The pictures I use are around 250x300 pixels. [/url]

Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, my sheets (which you can find in the Campaign Aids folder following the link in my signature) have the ability to simply import any image file into the picture box. My character, vehicle and starship sheets all have this ability, as well as the Bureau of Ships and Services Document sheet also found in my Campaign Aids folder. Just click on the picture box in the sheet and then select which image file you want to import. No fancy new program required. Wink

I didn't make these sheets, by the way. A friend of mine by the handle of Mr. Gone was kind enough to make these sheets for me upon request.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobenhotep wrote:
I am going to make more of them, but I will edit the initial post to add the links rather than adding them in subsequent posts.

This great stuff! Have you made any more?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a recent sheet re-design with the Adventurer's Journal heading on them, and some of their character images. I will read through and see which new character templates they have released, so I can make them available on here and elsewhere.

Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobenhotep wrote:
I did a recent sheet re-design with the Adventurer's Journal heading on them, and some of their character images. I will read through and see which new character templates they have released, so I can make them available on here and elsewhere.

Thank you for that.

Question: What edition are these for? R&E? REUP? Homebrew?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote them for 2nd edition, but tried to be as flexible as possible in order to accommodate the later editions. Some of them are straight out of the back of the 2nd Edition book, and the home brewed sheets are written to be compatible with them.
As a side note, I actually use a modified skill list in my games and have to do minor alterations to the character sheets, but I save those locally. You can go in and alter everything on the character sheet if you want to make it work for your game. The only thing you can't change is the picture and some of the static text .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: