The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars Rebels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Star Wars Rebels Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarm R'keeg
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: spoilers? Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
No, I don't think that Yoda was really omniscient, so yes there technically could have been Jedi he didn't know about. But RotJ is most dramatic if what Yoda tells Luke is true. Luke is the last of the Jedi, and the fate of the Jedi order rests on his shoulders. The films are the most satisfying to me if Luke is the only Jedi in the galaxy at that point. Some RPG campaigns (and the EU) claim to be in the same continuity but try to trump the films. It diminishes the film characters and the drama of the films. Just make an infinity/alternate timeline to the metaplot if you want to disregard the films.

Well said, and agreed!

Whill wrote:
But I do feel it would serve the films best if Snips and Kanan were both killed before ANH takes place.

Indeed. I felt the same way about Stakiller and Kota back in the day. Ideally, there would be no high-profile Jedi around for a few years before, considering the ancient-history attitude in ANH (though rebels has done a nice job retconning that as Tarkin's personal bias)- but ideally, having these characters gone by then would best serve the feel/intent of ANH. (From my certain point of view, at least).

Hard core OT, all the way!
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Site Admin)

Location: Columbus, OHIO, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Rebels Recap: Seasons 1-3 Reply with quote

Video: Star Wars Rebels: Seasons 1-3 Recap

I saw this on Facebook so thought I would post it. We cut the cord on cable TV this summer so my son and I can no longer stay current on this show for its last season. We'll have to wait until Season 4 comes out next year to catch up.

Video: Star Wars Rebels: Season 4 Trailer
Registration & Log-In Help
griff
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Wars Rebels just finished up. My boy and I are in tears. The epilogue sent me over the falls. Won't spoil it for a few days, but it is great.
Raven Redstar
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and I managed to set aside a little time and watched it. We also enjoyed the final episodes.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, watched it last night. The ending was suitably epic.
Jollyone
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it and thought the entire 2nd half of final season was very well done. Yes, it will be picked apart and overanalyzed but I thought was a great job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: