The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rebels Season 2 Sourcebook in need of a layout person
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Rebels Season 2 Sourcebook in need of a layout person Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I chose to say Season 2 is about 95% complete because I have no idea what you mean by the POD issue...

POD means Print on Demand. The file is fine and can be viewed without issue with an appropriate viewer. There is some type of formatting within the file that hangs when POD attempts to convert. We believe it its a background image causing the problem. Also, there are some issues with a font. Will keep people up as news comes in.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads-up: I'm back on editing the first draft of Rebels Season 3 while the team is working on the second draft of Rogue One. There's nothing for me to do on Rogue One while I'm waiting for the second draft, so I figure I might as well spend time working on Rebels Season 3 and get that editing done in the meantime.

At present, I'm about 50-60% done with Chapter 1, with assorted partial editing done in Chapter 2 and other chapters. I expect the editing to take several weeks to complete. IOW, I'm borrowing Blizzard Entertainment's motto: I'll be done when I'm done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: