The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Play by Post - Inactive Games
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview -> Play by Post - Inactive Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Play by Post - Inactive Games Reply with quote

Please be advised that "Play by Post - Inactive Games" will undergo a significant reduction in size by way of permanent deletion of the older games (most of which seem abandoned without having even completed a single adventure). If you would like to save any content from the threads of these inactive games, please do so before March 20th, 2018.

Thank you.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Play by Post - Inactive Games Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Please be advised that "Play by Post - Inactive Games" will undergo a significant reduction in size by way of permanent deletion of the older games (most of which seem abandoned without having even completed a single adventure). If you would like to save any content from the threads of these inactive games, please do so before March 20th, 2018.

Thank you.

I forgot about this. I'll probably get to it this weekend.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is finished.

For forum users with slower internet speeds, the main index page should load faster now. And for those that scroll to the bottom of the screen to see who's online, now you can get down there and back up faster. My admin console is linked at the very bottom of the page, so I can now scroll through a 2/3rds smaller PbP graveyard to get there.

I backed up the site before excising the older PbP forums, so if anyone really needs any info from the deleted PbP games, it won't be easy to get it but it is possible.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: