The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

D6 Rules...What Have The New Films Changed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules -> D6 Rules...What Have The New Films Changed? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobenhotep wrote:
Been getting my SW fix from talking about space bird people for the Adventurers Journal, so I haven't been to the Pit in a while.

On the original question, the hyperspace jumps and gravity wells thing was really unexpected. I think both stories could have been told (Episode VII and VIII) without messing with the established "rules". Along with that is the "hyperspace jump ram attack". Good thing it was in a movie, because if it was a game it just became broken.

What of the mods Rogue one made, where someone can jump inside a planet's atmosphere/grav well.?
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowcaster.

This must operate like a semi-automatic pistol. You've got to cock it one time when you load a new clip of ammo , but with each shot, the firing action blows the crossbow string back.

Each ammo magazine holds six rounds of ammunition--those you can see on Chewbacca's bandoleer.

What's confusing is that there are some pictures of the bowcaster that doesn't show a string.

You'd think the weapon would be silent, too. Yet, it sounds like a blaster being fired. Maybe that sound is the bolts arming when they are fired from the caster.

Mamatried
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems seeing the bowcaster as a launcher, with the bolts doing the damage and most of the sound
Mamatried
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Movies seems to have made more than the A180 a configurable blaster.

I am beginning to wonder if some manufacturers maybe do prodice a "main" line of blasters that in fact are configurable.

From what I know metal unpowered swords are also canon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: