The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Questions on options for setting up a game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Questions on options for setting up a game Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a utility that I downloaded off of some site I can't remember! It is automatically set up to roll the wild die, but has a button to deselect it if you like. I could maybe send you the zipped version of it via email if you'd like? PM me if that's the route you go.
roguesquad
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if Rancor pit has the die roller, it's pretty simple to use it while I'm here. If it doesn't record it, then rolling at home is fine too. But thank you anyway. Smile
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This die roller makes it really handy if you're one who games using a laptop instead of hard copy notes, especially if your computer's wireless. Your dice roller goes with you wherever you do, and there's no worry of cheating. Plus, you as the GM can, if you wish, go ahead and simply make Perception rolls or the like so you can simply give your players information they'd otherwise have to sort out dice and roll for. This would help with the cinematic feel that this system was designed to promote...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: