The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Starting an Online Game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Starting an Online Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamlumina93
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Starting an Online Game Reply with quote

Hello All

I am starting an online game through AIM. The time frame will be loosely based probably between SW4 and and SW5. I am hoping to get between 2-6 players but I may be willing to accomodate more. I have no set day or time in mind but once I get a few people interested we can work that out to accomodate everyone. I am pretty much open to most races and character types. If interested please PM your character idea or email me directly at apehl@bresnan.net or my AIM ID is adamlumina93.

Some info on me is I have been GMing D6 Star wars since 1997. I am open to ideas and feedback from players. I do like it when my players request to do certain adventures or have ideas and I try to run an open campaign where the players pick their path and are not forced by the GM to follow a certain path.
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Very Happy .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
adamlumina93
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again everyone.

I am still looking to get another 1 or 2 players. Dont be shy we have lots of fun and exciting adventures. Email me with any questions or with your starting character. At this time we are playing on Wednesdays and usually another day during the week.
langboy
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd like to join. Whats Aim?
darkclown789
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: I'm in! Reply with quote

I'm in! I'll e-mail you my character idea. Also, how thourough do you want? Equipment and physical description? or size of grandma's dentures?

Let me know...

Darkclown

Wolves do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: