The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Gaming books
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Gaming books Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellstorm
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would these be the ones I'm looking for ? I'm looking for the equivalent of a GM handbook and/or Player's handbook. 8)

The Roleplayng Game
Oct/1987
WEG40001
0-87431-065-2

And

The Star Wars
Roleplaying Game:
Second Edition:
Revised and Expanded
Aug/1996
WEG40120
0-87431-268-X

Peter Griffin: "Embrace The Fear." -Family Guy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vartax
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you near New England, then start searching for comic stores and Roleplaying stores. They are everywhere....and they have a good amount of books still in stock. Mainly becuase they don't sell on ebay.
Son of Fire
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they feel like donating? Wink
"My schooling not only failed to teach me what it professed to be teaching, but prevented me from being educated to an extent which infuriates me when I think of all I might have learned at home by myself." - George Bernard Shaw
Vartax
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last time I was there...nope, I bought what I could, and now I'm back to ebay'n it.
DS-61-4
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selling the politics of contraband on ebay this week. It's a collector's item so the price is pretty high. Let me know if anyone from here is interested!
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vartax wrote:
If you near New England, then start searching for comic stores and Roleplaying stores. They are everywhere....and they have a good amount of books still in stock. Mainly becuase they don't sell on ebay.

I beg to differ with that since I live in New England. I only know of one RPG store within about half an hour of me, though I've never been inside as the only time I've ever seen it it was only open to gaming and closed to buisness. Most of the comic shops I've been in in this area have either had no SW D6 or very few (and I wiped them out by buying just one GG from them). Prior to WEG loosing the liscense, the hobby, toy, and crib store, which really was the only place in the area at that time where I could get SW RPG, was pretty well stocked, but now they've got very little and those are in bargin bins selling for $3.50 and less(think the last time I was in there was a total of six or seven and most were copies)

Wanted Poster
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Done! Reply with quote

For the first time in 13 years, my WEG collection is finally complete! I fell behind in '93 and have only now caught up. Thanks to the handy offices of Ebay, I was able to obtain Alien Encounters, the last book on my list.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to share my joy with everyone! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Done! Reply with quote

Pel wrote:
For the first time in 13 years, my WEG collection is finally complete! I fell behind in '93 and have only now caught up. Thanks to the handy offices of Ebay, I was able to obtain Alien Encounters, the last book on my list.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to share my joy with everyone! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pictures! We need pictures for the celebration!
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I am currently separated from my collection due to work and have no image-hosting capability. Are we able to paste images directly into our posts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: