The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

I'm bored..... so here's D6 FUN WITH LUCASFILM MOVIES!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> I'm bored..... so here's D6 FUN WITH LUCASFILM MOVIES!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: I'm bored..... so here's D6 FUN WITH LUCASFILM MOVIES!!!!! Reply with quote

C'mon, I'm bored here. Let's adapt Lucasfilm stories into a D6 SW module. Here are mine so far. And yes, they require some GM work, they are not full modules, nor fully like their real counterparts, just based on....

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Episode 1
One of the force using characters is getting visions of an ancient jedi Ark, containing manuscripts with powers, lightsaber construction techniques, (basically anything you want to include in it that your force user might need).
The visions take the PC's to the planet of Cai'roh IV, a desert world. There, they are led by the visions to a marketplace, and a merchant named Sallah, a historian who studied the Jedi, although he makes his living in the marketplace.... He knows the legend of the ark, and has tried to find a Jedi willing to embark on such a journey to find it, and feels the PC's were brought to him by the will of the Force.
Unfortunatly for the PC's, they are not the only ones with the visions... a Dark Jedi named Belloque has had visions as well, and makes his way to Cai'roh as well.

Episode 2
The PC's and Sallah are searching for clues that can lead them to the ancient jedi ruins on the planet. An old mystic on the planet, a female of Yoda's species by the name of Maron, has lived here for countless hundreds of years and was friendly with the ancient Jedi, although not a Jedi herself. Sallah believes that she may hold the key to finding the Ark. As the arrive at Maron's secluded residence, Belloque is inside with hired goons, holding maron at blaster-point. The PC's must destroy the goons, Belloque will not kill Maron without getting his info... and he will not stick around to fight the PC's... If all the goons are destroyed, Maron informs the PC's of the Jedi's Well of Souls, an ancient Jedi training and meditating facility. The ark will be found there.
"The Light will guide you, it will.", she says rather cryptically.

Episode 3
The PC's must find some transport through the desert for the 3 day journey to the jedi Well of Souls. Along the way, they will be attacked by desert predators of the gm's choosing. The Well of Souls is found... When the PC's investigate, there is a cavern that will lead them inside the ruins. As they get deeper and deeper into the cavern, a single beam of light lights there way, almost supernaturally. Along the way, more desert predators attack... or goons, or bounty hunters or whatever...

Episode 4
After a treck through the cavern and the Well of Souls, the characters come into the Ark room, and the dark Jedi Belloque is there waiting for them. The PC's fight him, if one of the Force users has a lightsabre, then it is a lightsaber fight, if not, well, then improvise!
As they open the Ark, ancient Jedi force ghosts tell them the secrets held withing the Ark. Sallah tells he PC's learning this is enough payment, and tells then to keep what they have found....

Radioland Murders

The characters are invited to the broadcast premier of a new holo-network, broadcasting out of Corellia. It seems a friend of theirs has been hired as the manager, and se invited them to take a look. As the first images are about to be beamed to a galactic audience, a mysterious figure interrupts the broadcast describing murders before they happen. Soon, the body count starts rising at the station, and it is up to the PC's to find who is commiting the murders, and keep their friend's husband out of the Empire's hands, who come to investigate the murders and point their fingers at him as the murderer. In fact, the murderer is a rival station's owner, who wasn't ready to begin broadcasting, and wanted to delay the competiotion. Along the way, the PC's may have to fill time on the network and actually air on a galaxy-wide singing show.... or may interrupt a show on the air as they investigate the murders... arrest a wrong suspect while she hosts a cooking show... whatever....

Tucker, the Man and his Dream

Preston Tucker has figured out a way to make a cheaper version of the Empire's Tie Fighter. Of course, Sienar fleet wouldn't want to lose the contract they have with the Empire to him, so they figure out a way to destroy him. It is up to the PC's who have been hired by the Tucker family, to get Preston to safety, away from the bounty hunters on his tail... The rebels are waiting for him, and his technology, which may prove benefitial for them, if he survives the Siennar corporate hunters on his tail. The PC's will either be hired by the family or the Alliance. Preston Tucker should be an idealistic visionary.
masque
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

West End actually had some Indiana Jones supplements for their MasterBook line, back in the day, but I don't know if the rules that went with that were D6 or not, as I didn't own them.
Talonin
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEG Indy based games were D6 as I do own the original series GM Books and sourcebooks.
Now, I thinking that there was a 2nd series released for Indy that went into D20, not sure.
Great game arena to play in. Smile
Camero
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have looked into the WEG Indy stuff and I thought it was all MasterBook and then they included in the back of one of the sourcebooks a conversion chart. They also had a general MasterBook to D6 conversion booklet on their website - probably still do. So if you get the old Indy stuff you can switch it to D6 real easy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: