The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Announcement: D6 Universe is now open!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Announcement: D6 Universe is now open! Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimace wrote:
Come on, people..... I KNOW there are people on this site that have created stats and planets and aliens and all manner of different things. Why am I not being deluged with submissions? You don't want your stuff to only be seen on this discussion board, do you? You don't want it to be forever shuffled away on page 17, buried in a thread where no one will be able to find it, do you?
I just sent one your way not thirty minutes ago. Wink
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's up there on the site, now. Smile Thanks for sending that along Hisham! BTW, did you ever find that other stuff you were talking about?
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, everyone. Just wanted to say thank you to those who have contributed to D6 Universe so far! It's been open for a little more than a month, and already there is over 40 sites listed in the Web Links, 10 or so items to download, and over 20 articles posted with topics ranging from Star Wars to Serenity to GI Joe to Fantasy. If you haven't gone over and taken a look, you should! For those who've got things they've created for games they've been in, or for those that are currently running games and creating new stuff....why don't you share it with others? Everyone would appreciate it! Very Happy

So come on over and check out www.dimfuture.net/d6universe/index.php!
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've really been enjoying the site. The only thing I'm disapointed in is that there aren't very many comments on the articles.
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it would be nice if more of the 51 registered users there posted comments. People who are unregistered cannot make comments, but everyone who HAS registered can make comments and vote on the quality of website links and downloads.

So if you've registered over on D6 Universe, make sure you do your fellow D6ers a favor and comment on their work!
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Grimace... I know I am one of the 'lurkers' at the moment...

My life has increased in busy-ness lately, and it's been about all I could do to keep up with the forums I was already on before joining D6 Universe. Rest assured, though, that when I have a chance to more fully explore the site, I'll be pitching in my own two creds... Wink
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been to D6 Universe lately? Well if you haven't, even if you haven't been there in the last week, there's been several additions!

We now have articles in quite a few topics, including: Fantasy, Star Wars, Horror, Superheroes, Action/Adventure, Modern, Bloodshadows, Science Fiction, Space and even World Wars!

Plus, there are two articles under the Sections area, in the House Rules. See suggestions for advancing characters in D6, and see an alternative method of handling scales in the system!

So come on by, read the new stuff, go to the Topics section and read up on some of the older articles that aren't on the main page anymore, and read the articles in the House Rules Section. Plus, while your'e there, check out the Downloads section for some great downloads, look at the extensive list of D6 sites (There have even been a couple added recently), and leave some comments on the articles!

If you've got something you want to share with others that's D6 related, it doesn't even have to be a completed, finished project or idea, feel free to submit it to the site! Help keep D6 alive and strong!
Liam (Gunman) Kissane
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Grimace - I'm in too.

Just sent the Automatic Weapons Rules I converted from Nathan Rockwood's Serenity RPG stuff (with permission btw).
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I've got it put up in the Downloads section. Smile

Thanks again for sharing, and feel free to send more!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: