The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Starstorm One, Exar Kun's Ship
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Starstorm One, Exar Kun's Ship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darklord
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Starstorm One, Exar Kun's Ship Reply with quote

I've been all over the galaxy and can't find anything on this subject, other than a brief description on Wookiepedia (and images from the TotJ comic series)...

Does anyone have more information on Exar Kun's starship? I don't believe it is a modified version of a previously existing model... At least, it looks very unique to me: the half-moon shaped, extended side gives me that opinion. I haven't checked in The NEW Essential Guide to Vehicles & Vessels, but I have the original book and it's not in there.

If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be extremely grateful.
CmdrDarmic
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried looking in Gry's Starship Stats book from the fan-made sourcebooks thread? If it from an official source, he's got it in the compilation. I don't know if that will help, but you can try it. Besides, the book is worth downloading, even if your ship is not in there.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm aware, the only offical gaming stats from the TotJ era WEG ever provided was in the Tales of the Jedi Companion, which only covered the original Knights of the Old Republic (aka Tales of the Jedi) and the Freedon Nadd Uprising. Kun didn't appear in the TotJ era material until the first issue of Dark Lords of the Sith, so any official stats for him as of that era, Starstorm One, or anything first appearing in DLotS on would have to be WotC created (and I know they did put out some stats for Kun in the TotJ era). Like CmdrDarmic said, try checking Gry's Starship Stats pdf. Also try checking the Rebellion website, they've got a lot of WotC converted to WEG stats. Otherwise, you're looking at fan-made stats.

Wanted Poster
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think such a stat exists. It's not in my Starships Stats book. And you know how it goes: If an item doesn't appear in one of my PDFs, it does not exist! Wink
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry Sarth wrote:
I don't think such a stat exists. It's not in my Starships Stats book. And you know how it goes: If an item doesn't appear in one of my PDFs, it does not exist! Wink

That's pretty much what I was gonna say... 8)
Dan Solo
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry Sarth wrote:

"Lost a starship, Darklord has. How embarrasing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: