The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Two New Blasters...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Two New Blasters...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Two New Blasters... Reply with quote

Corel & DuVal HB-50:
Corel & DuVal's entry into the Blaster market is this expensive, but well made piece of hardware. The HB-50 is a heavy blaster pistol based on the BlasTech mechanics, with a few special modifications that allow for the weapon to get twice the number of shots out of the same amount of Blaster Gas, an important thing in Mar Corel's mind, seeing how scare it is on his homeworld of Hurrah II. Despite the fact that it is very well made, it is more of a show gun, meant more for impressions than for combat service...

Name: C&D HB-50
Type: Heavy Blaster Pistol
Skill: (S) Blaster: Heavy Blaster Pistol
Scale: Character
Availability: 3, F (Available at any Mar & Corel or Through Special Order at BlasTech Dealerships)
Cost: 1,500 (power packs: 25)
Body: 3D
Damage: 5D
Range: 3-7 / 25 / 50
Ammo: 50
Visual Reference: http://www.magnumresearch.com/products/DE50GO.jpg
Capsule: Aside from the stock Travirium Plating, there are various options available for it: Gold-Titanium Frame (Shown in Picture, Body +1, Cost: +500 Credits), Iridium Frame (Rainbow-Relfecting Metal, Body +2, Cost: +1,250 Credits), Matte Black Finish (Non-Reflective, Cost: +100 Credits, Restricted Availability)

/*/ Corel /*/ (Hurrah II: 8824/9988/1138): I carry two of these myself... In my fancy outfits, that is... Gold-Titanium Frame, Dranubi-Ivory grips, Troitian Leather Holsters... Style and Substance.

Corel & DuVal HB-50L:
The target version of the HB-50 has a longer barrel, and the same package of options as the shorter barrelled cousin. It also includes a stock "Reflex Targeting Sight" that allows for quick aiming!

Name: C&D HB-50
Type: Heavy Blaster Pistol
Skill: (S) Blaster: Heavy Blaster Pistol
Scale: Character
Availability: 3, R (Available at any Mar & Corel or Through Special Order at BlasTech Dealerships)
Cost: 2,000 (power packs: 25)
Body: 3D
Damage: 5D
Range: 3-10 / 30 / 120
Ammo: 50
Visual Reference: http://www.magnumresearch.com/products/DE5010.jpg
Capsule: The Reflex Sight allows a +1D Bonus to all Short Range shots, +2 to all Medium Range Shots, and +1 to all Long Range Shots. Due to the long barrel of the weapon, all "Quick-Draw" attempts are made at -1D. Shoulder Brace/Holster and Regular Scope are available at 250 Credits, and add a +1D after spending a round to aim at any range.

/*/ Dransen /*/(Roche: 8842.1120.4789): I don't know why Corel & DuVal included the stupid frigin' Reflex Sight... It's great... For gun ranges, but the slightest knock throws it off target and it's useless. I got my HB-50L in Matte Black for the field, and have yet to use the thing!!!

/*/ Corel /*/ (Hurrah II: 8824/9988/1138): The HB line is my personal baby... And I specifically ordered the Reflex sight not to be added onto it... Then had to leave the planet. One of the Marketing Guys decided to include it in the advertising campaign, and the Lawyers said it had to be included. Said marketing guy took my subtle hint that he should leave, and C&D is eating the cost of the Reflex Sights out of what was his salary. My personal apologies...

/*/ DuVal /*/ (Hurrah II: 8824/9988/1138): "Subtle Hint???" MAR!!! You landed the Butterfly (Mar's YT-2000, folks) on his SPEEDER!!! Now, admittedly, it was just a Verzer Screacher... But still... "Subtle."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: