The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Name, Rank, and Image?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Name, Rank, and Image?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volar the Healer
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Name, Rank, and Image? Reply with quote

The ranks and emoticons are cool, but some of the folks have symbols or images beneath their rank. How is this accomplished? Also, are there only twelve members on this list? Am I reading that correctly?
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The image beneath their name is called an avatar. You can setup an avatar in your profile page. There is a section at the very bottom of the page called 'Avatar control panel'. You can either choose one from the existing list or upload one of your own.

Yes, you are reading it correctly, there are only 12 members on these forums. The forums were only launched a little over a month ago, so they haven't been around very long yet. Spread the word, hopefully these forums become an active place for people to discuss the D6 game! Very Happy

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Volar the Healer
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize this site was so new. I've been a WEG RPG fan since it came out. (Death to D20!) Are you interested in submissions? I have a short story, vehicles, equipment, a wanted poster of my most played character.
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site itself has been around for a few years, but the forums are brand new. Feel free to submit anything you'd like here on the forums. The stuff you mentioned would be very cool! If you've got files you'd like hosted (images or whatever) I can host them for you, too.

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Maximilian Bernas
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a loyal member of the Rebel Roleplayers Alliance, and I always skipped past the "sympathizers" page.

But, I looked it up after seeing some information on the holonet about it, and I have to say, it may be small, but it's growing. 70 members are registered now! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: