The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

First Combat Breakdown
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> First Combat Breakdown
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: First Combat Breakdown Reply with quote

Decided to post the summary of our first combat, so new comers can easily read it, and perhaps you can grasp some strategy Wink

Results:
Orrallynn stunned twice before this combat begins.

Round 1
Tiny runs To the fray, and is now about 5m away

Orrallyn goes to roll away as one of the warriors falls on him, and you quickly get a hold of him, immobilizing him. Rownn swings his saber at Orrallyn's attacking, removing his head in a swift stroke. Your strike opened yourself up for an attack though, which lands solidly across your ribs. You hear an audible crack as you are sure at least one rib broke. You take an unconscious step back to steady yourself. (Wounded once)

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Stun x2
Dead Vong - 1

Round 2
Orrallyn head buts the Vong, stunning him temporarily. A loud sound is heard as a large form (Tiny) lands beside a Vong, hitting him in the head as he drops, his skull notably squishier then before. Rownn slices down, but misses the warriors head as he is moved around by Orrallyn.

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Stun x2
Dead Vong - 2

Round 3
Rownn swings around wildly, almost clipping himself with his saber and not hitting either warrior. When you reach out to get a better sense of these creatures you notice that you cannot sense them at all. Like they do not exists in the force..

Orrallyn goes to smack the warrior in the head, and misses by a narrow margin, and the warrior uses that oppertunity to headbutt you back. He gets Orrallyn right in the nose, sending a wave a pain through him (Stunned).

Tiny easily deflects the attacks coming at him, but does not manage to get a hold on the warrior. As well, you hear a buzzing, followed by a *THUD* as you get thrown to the ground for some reason before you get to throw your next punch (Stunned)

Garolf hits his mark, causing the branch to fall to the ground. The warriors seem to ignore it, but 5 more step out of the bush and throw something in your direction...

People keep streaming onto the ship.

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Stun x3
Tiny - Stun x1
Dead Vong - 2

Round 4
Hrar makes it to the gunner station and fires it up. doing a quick scan getting nothing, he switches to visual scans and sees the scene in front of him. Everything is too close together to attack without risk to your friends

Zinn sees similar information, but Banshee squeals and indicates that there are 4 asteroid things approaching. They are about 30 seconds out.

Garolf does not see what is coming. He hears a buzzing then gets thrown to the ground as the wind is knocked out of him with four impacts. (Stunned) He shakes his head and notices that it looks like a bug hit him...

Rownn swings around, bringing the saber down on the Warrior's back, but surprisingly his armour turns the blow away with barely a scratch.

Orrallyn grabs the warrior's armour by the collar and goes to punch him in the face, but the warrior brings his arm up and grabs your fist stopping the blow. He throws another punch at your head, but your chitinous armor turns the blow away easily

Tiny reaches over and grabs the standing warrior's leg with ease, but he brings his staff down into Tiny's back, sending a wave of pain through him.

ooc: Tiny can spend 4 CP's to be stunned, 3CPs to be wounded, 2 CPs for incapacitated, or 1CP for mortally wounded, or 0CP to just die
***** Spent 4CP
ooc2: You guys had a bad round, thats for sure, Garolf rolled 1 on each one of his dodges, but no complications Razz

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Stun x3
Tiny - Stun x2
Garolf - Stun x1
Dead Vong - 2

Round 5
-Note unless your actions describe you are defending, or you explisitly state, I am assuming you want to do full defense.

Orrallyn hits the Warrior at the same time as the warrior lashes out with his staff slashing at your arm. A large gash forms in your forearm (Wounded) as you hit him square in the face. You hit with a THUMP as he is momentarily dazed. Then all of the sudden he is moved off of you and to the left. Rownn easily moves the warrior off the Gand and throws him a foot to the left. Rownn Senses something flying at him as he easily picks 2 flying bugs out of the air.

Tiny easily keeps the spear in him as he stands up, ripping it out of the Warrior's hand. The spear goes flaccid in your hand as you ward of the Warrior's attacks.

Garolf stays on the ground, catching his breath

ooc: Is Zinn headding towards them

Jo says over the com "SITHSPIT. Hrar just keep at the guns, but look skywards."

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3
Tiny - Stun x2
Garolf - Stun x1
Dead Vong - 2

Round 6
Zinn heads off towards the asteroids in a hope to hold them off for long enough to let the Chance escape. (round 8 is max firing range)

Rownn moves up to Tiny, motions for him to retreat, then takes a step past to defend the retreat. His lightsaber goes into a defensive twirl, small impacts are heard as he intercepts a dozen of the bugs

Tiny blocks the warrior's strike with his ruplusor hand, and reaches out with his other hand to grab the warrior, expertly getting past his defenses (you rolled 42 to grab :s) but looses his footing, and only manages to toss the warrior a few feet. The spear in you has turned into a snake like thing, and moves its head to your stomach, and takes a bite, a burning sensation goes away from that point quickly, your adrenaline spreading it quickly (poisoned, -1D DEX)

Orryllan goes to block a strike coming at him, but it changes into a whip like motion, easily getting past your defenses which were expecting a staff. It hits you, barley piercing your hide, but you instantly feel a burning sensation emanating from that point, as you arm feels a bit numb. (poisoned, -1D DEX)

Garolf gets up to a crouch, seeing that the other warriors are advancing on his companions he fires of a shot. The shot flies true, nailing the warrior in the face, his head snaps back as he falls to the ground limp

The remaining 4 warriors advance and pull out their staffs.

ooc: 6 warriors standing, one is wounded
Added:

The survivors are mostly on the ship, inundating the medic with calls for help. They should all be on the ship in 3 rounds.

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Stun x2; Poison -1D Dex
Garolf - Stun x1
Dead Vong - 2

Round 7
Garolf fires off a shot nailing one of the approaching figures in the chest, but other then getting the warriors attention, there is no apparent effect. The warrior reaches to his waist and seems to throw something at you...

Orrallyn concentrates in the force and it does not help. He concentrates on the tree, and nothing happens at all, not even the leaves move.

Tiny reaches down to grab the snake and rip it out of his chest. he squeezes it with all his might and squishes the creature. He feels a burning sensation run up his arm from his fingers where the act of squishing it cut his fingers. (Poisoned again, -2D to dex now). The snake thing stops moving. In the shock of getting stung, a Vong warrior
gets in a glancing blow, the repulse field sending it a bit off course putting a small cut in your side. (Stunned)

Rownn faces off against the new commers, and an attack from behind, the one attacking Orrallyn switching opponents. Rownn's lightsaber is flasing around blocking blow after blow, but there are just too many attacks to defend from and two blows land hard. One hits you in the rib that is already damaged, sending a wave of pain though, the other one rips a large gash out of your leg forcing you to drop to one knee in pain. (Stunned and up to wounded twice)

Zinn flies towards the enemies, double checking his display to make sure all systems are green (and they are)
OOC: Whoops, forgot the most important part

The force users feel a presence in the force get stronger and stronger, then wink out all of the sudden. Rownn recognizes this presence as the stronger one he flet, and Orrallyn knows his master has fallen.

Rownn - Wounded -2D; Stun x1
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Stun x3; Poison -2D Dex
Garolf - Stun x1
Dead Vong - 2

Round 8
Rownn lets out a roar as he hits the ground and the ground ripples away from him. A large chunk of ground rips up around him and flies away, sending the warriors hurtling off into the distance in each direction. With lighting fast speed he hurtles his saber at the warrior attacking tiny, skewering it through the warrior in the eye. As the warrior falls to the ground Rownn yells to run and his glare turns to the final warrior who is now staring in awe at Rownn. Rownn calls his saber to him as he stands facing off against him.

Orrallyn calls his saber to him, and senses a powerful, dark and seductive presence in Rownn's body.

ooc: im going to let tiny keep his force point cause the situation changed but..

Tiny grabs both of his companions and starts running back to the ship, the warrior giving persuit

Garolf dodges one of the flying things, but another hits him right in the chest, breaking the skin and burrowing it in (wounded) sending a jolt of pain through you.

Zinn fires a stream of shots at his opponent, who easily evades it they dont seem to fire upon you right away...

Rownn - Wounded -2D; Stun x1; DSP x1
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Stun x3; Poison -2D Dex
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 7

Round 9
Garolf gets to his knees and lines up another shot which goes wide as he gets hit again from behind (no damage). Garolf sees the bug starting to loop around for another pass. It would seem you have to destroy them to keep them down.

Tiny keeps sprinting up to the line of refugees, who get out of your way as you stop. The start pushing onto the ship with renewed fear as they see their protectors quite wounded, and retreating. Tiny puts the people he was carrying down. Orrallyn simply sits down in shock, as Rownn lifts his bowcaster and thinks about firing off a hasty shot, but decides to steady his aim first. Rownn sees the remaining warrior throw something in your direction.

Rylah sees the pace of refugees pickup, as they start pushing each other, some falling and starting to get trampled.

Zinn lines up for another shot and Banshee squeals as all 4 skippers open fire at the same time. Zinn decides to abandon his shot and go full evasive, and skillfully turns his ship into a series of evasive manoeuvre and only one shot hits him, but it splashes harmlessly off your shields. (make sure you save at least one action to dodge next time Wink)

The warrior will be within melee combat range during the next round.

<edit>with the shock of getting moved so quickly, all the jedi's powers are down now.</edit>

Rownn - Wounded -2D; Stun x1; DSP x1
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Stun x3; Poison -2D Dex
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 7

Round 10
Garolf gets up to his knees, turns his vibrodagger on and stares down the projectile. It flies directly at him, and he easily slices the bug in half as it falls to the ground.

Orrallyn rises from the ground, and tries to concentrated on the force, but his injuries distract him, as he is unable to summon the force to help him.

Tiny and Rownn step foward to swat away the bug, which is aimed at Tiny. Tiny easily defects the bug and Rownn sees the new trajectory, gets in front of it, swinging his saber in a defencive twirl but the bug gets by and slams into his chest knocking him from his feet, but little more(stun). You manage to grab the bug and squish it in your hand.

Hrar, looking at his scanners, sees that one of the things that Zinn is going to intercept did not veer back to kill him, but instead is heading directly toward the Chance. It is coming in high, and from the rear of the ship.

Karae gets to the fallen people and helps them up. other then a few bruises and scrapes they are fine. You presence in the doorway seems to have slowed the flow of refugees down.

Zinn files expertly avoiding all the shots at him, and fires off a few wild shots himself, but none landing. You do notice that one of the asteroids is heading directly toward the Chance...

End of this round, refugees will be loaded. Next round you can board yourselves.

The one Warrior goes at the large furry thing that seemed to have killed the rest of his companions hissing "JEEEDIIIII!" and hits you hard. He would have hit you in the chest, but since you were already falling to the ground, he cracks you atop your head, making the world spin as you fall to the ground (stunned again)

Rownn - Wounded -2D; Stun x3; DSP x1
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Stun x3; Poison -2D Dex
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 7

Round 11
Rownn lets out a mighty roar, making a few people flinch slightly (including the refugees) as he stares at the warrior with fire in his eyes. he goes to stand and attack him, but a yip escapes his mouth as he is pulled back down to the ground as his red sabered companion restrains him. The warrior sees his opportunity and raises his staff to lay a mighty blow on the fallen Wookie. But an invisible field blocks the attack, Tiny protecting his new companion. The warrior switches his gaze at the large creature and his staff goes limp again as he whips it at Tiny as cartwheel's to attack the warrior. It hits Tiny's exposed back, fangs digging into soft flesh (wounded) as Tiny feels the familiar burning sensation spreading through is body (poisoned). You loose control of your muscles as the poison is too much for your system to handle, and you fall to the ground unmoving, your blow dealing no particular damage. The warrior pulls the other snake thing out of you, and it stiffens as he takes a step back, looking at the party wielding both staffs, them hissing in your direction.

Hrar moves over to the missle tubes and lines up a shot. He will be within range next next round.

Everyone hears Jo yelling (in the external speakers, and internal ones) "EVERYONE ON NOW, WE HAVE INCOMING" and keeps his fingers over the shields, knowing he will trap his companions on the ground if he raises them now.

The last of the refugees get on board, and follow Karae's instructions, who starts applying medpacks to the refugees, starting with the worst first.

Zinn sends his ship into an evasive maneuver banking around towards the one craft heading towards his teammates on the ground. He fires off a stream of shots, but the pilot skillfully evades them. The remaining craft have worked themselves onto your tail. You send your ship into a barrel roll, and you see shots go by you at angles, most missing by barely a meter. Banshee lets out a squeal and data flows across your screen, which you can barely spend time to look at as you do your dance. "they are composed of molten rock".

Rownn - Wounded -2D; Stun x3; DSP x1
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 7

Round 12
Zinn, an experienced pilot, skillfully dodges the shots coming from behind him, jinking and juking like nobodies business. Shots streak by him, and you would almost think it is raining fire and brimstone... Zinn fires off two quick shots at the ship now loosing weapons at the helpless ship on the ground and scores two hits. Chunks fly from the durable ship, but it keeps flying. Its shots slam against the hope, its captain raising the shields as he saw shots incoming and all three shots slam against the ship, sending a violent shudder through the ship. Alarm ring as the shilds go down again. Hrar sends a volley of shots up at the approaching ship, but none come close to it.

Orrallyn shoves the Wookie back, as he ignites both his sabers standing off in front of the warrior. He skillfully circomvents Orallyns defences, but the blow glances off the Gands chitinous armour. Rownn, fully enraged, rolls to his feet and charges at the warrior throwing a mighty punch. The warrior sees the charge coming, and sets his spear against the charge, the wookie piercing himself through the chest. The Wookies blow lands with full force, Rownn not feeling the pain of the blow yet, causing blood to fly from its mouth. Rownn looks down at the spear, fully through him as his vision darkens. With his last ounce of strength he grabs onto the spear, taking it to the ground with him (Mortally wounded). Blood quickly starts matting his hair as those around know he is not much longer with the living without help.

Garolf lines up a shot, and hit lands true, causing the warrior to take a step backwards, but it looks like its strong armour is absorbing all the blasts.

Tiny's robotic arm inches its way toward the warrior, making a small anout of progress carrying the half tone weight behind it.

Everyone outside the ship hears a deafning explosion as hot magma rains down outside the ship, causing minor burns to the party. When you look up you see an asteroid, followed closely by an x-wing, and then followed again by 3 more asteroids shooting wildly at the x-wing.

Rownn - Wounded -2D; Stun x3; DSP x1; Mortally Wounded
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 7

Round 13
Orrallyn sees his companions fall and he realizes that their safety is up to him. He calles upon the force to help him, and swings with deadly accuracy. He hits the warrior twice hard, but its armor absorbs most of the damage. He retaliates by trying to squewered you, but your chitinous armor turns the blow away. Rownn falls to his knees and in a rage he pushes his injuries aside (wounded once, no stuns). Orrallyn feels the hatred fill his furry compaion as he stands again, the staff still going through him.

Garolf attempts to drag the fallen bahemoth, but is unable to budge it, the mechanical hand still trying to inch towards the hideous warrior.

Zinn follows the asteroid in its loop to attack the chance again, not able to score any hits. But shots numbering in the dozen keep flying past you, none able to score a hit on your nimble craft (no missles left). Hrar fires off a volly at the craft persuing the x-wing, but none come even close. (they are now in the fore arc)

ooc: orrallyn spent a FP, Rownn gained a DSP, spent the gained FP

Orrallyn throws a mighty punch, as it lands a loud CRACK is heard as a large split goes in the warriors armor, and as if in slow motion crumples inwards, the warrior falling to the ground, seeping from his mouth. (one of killing him outright, difference of 15 in the damage)

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8


Round 14
Zinn follows the lead craft relentlessly, but it sends itself into a dazzling display of evasive manoeuvring, and none of your shots land true. You dont realize that the ships behind you have lowered their fire rate to better hit you, as their shots fire true. You feel a familiar sensation of a tug on you, as you know your shields are down before Banshee lets out a "EAAAOOOOWWWWWWWWW", you dont have time to react as you are thown around in your seat as 3 shots hit your xwing, magma slowing staring to eat thought your hull (-2D to man, firecont, wep damage, and torps no longer fire). The ships are completing their loop on the Chance, they will be able to fire next round. Hrar switches to the foward guns, and fires off a quick few shots before they get out of range, but the shots go wild.

Jo's voice is heard on the external speakers "IF YOU ARE NOT ON IN THE NEXT 6 SECONDS, I HAVE TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU. THEY ARE COMING FOR A SECOND PASS" as he starts the engines and prepares for liftoff.

Orrallyn grabs the warriors arm, and his weapon and drags it to Tiny and helps Garolf drag. Rylah assists Garolf, no longer caring if she hurts the large create a bit further, he will be fine until he gets aboard. As if Jo's words motivate the crew, you double your efforts, and make it to the ships ramp by the end of the round. Orrallyn thinks to himself "This should be a lot heavier" and looks back to notice he is only holding the warriors arm. He sees the Wookie going at the fallen warrior, ripping its limbs apart. Dark blood covers his fur as he kneels in front of the magled carcase heaving as his rage finally subsides...

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8
Zinn -Controls ionized twice (-2D to man, firecont, wep damage, and torps no longer fire)

Round 15
As he promised, the entry ramp closes as the last person gets on board, as the ship goes into the sky. Jo shouts into the com "Anyone able to use the guns, get your sorry @$$ into them now, It aint over yet." As if on queue the ship throws itself into some evasive maneuvers, taxing the internal compensators. Luckily they are at max, so you only feel the maneuvers slightly. Jo sends the expertly dodges the incoming shot.

Zinn goes into a defensive spiral, narrowly dodging half a dozen shots, one grazing his lower hull. Hrar closes his eyes, and feels a shot, and takes it, followed shortly by another. The first shot is absorbed by the singularity, but the second one sneaks through, disintegrating the asteroid firing at the ship. instantly.

Rylah easily treats Tiny's wound, but is not sure what is casing his paralysis. He is unconscious.

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8
Zinn -(torps no longer fire)

Round 16
Hrar follows the ships, looking for a pattern to predict where to fire.

Zinn maintains the ships defencive spin as he reads the readout
Code:
Shields down
Engines at 50%
Torpedo launchers inoperable


Jo does not reply to the new comer, but Orallyn sees the sky turn into ground as a blur, then back up to sky again. The view makes you a bit sick, but you realize he is concentrating hard on avoiding fire, which you see streak past the view every so often.

As Rylah shouts out her request, 7 people approach Garolf and they each say "Ive used starship weapons before"

Those who were trying to get to the guns, are now there.

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8
Zinn -(torps no longer fire) (No shields)

Round 17
The little medic stands up beside the large bloody wookie and holds her ground. The Wookie gives into the medics wishes as he sits down, allowing her to treat him. She treats his wounds, (no wounds now). He just needs a shower, and some rest.

Two of the craft move in on the Chance, while only one remains attacking the x-wing. They fire off two shots each all of them coming within a hares breadth of the ship but none landing. The craft that is attacking the x-wing gets in a lukcy shot, which hits hard. It sends the ship into a deadly spin, two of the s-foils are melted off. (ooc, one off completly destroyed Wink)

The volunteers make it to the weapons systems, and get them turned on. they will be able to fire next round.

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8
Zinn -(torps no longer fire, 2 s-foils gone) (No shields)

Round 18
Jo's voice booms over the Comm "Garolf, get up to the cockpit asap, all gunners, im coming around for a pass on our followers. Everybody better hold on, this is gonna be some fancy flying. Jo spins the ship in a classic bootlegger turn, which knocks many people to the ground, as a few G forces are felt, even with the compensator at maximum. Rownn slides across the floor, reflexively grabbing hold of something as you get the nagging sense something is wrong inside the ship. Jo's manouver caugth the following craft completely off guard, and the Chance's weapons systems blare to life, lasers and missiles filling the sky decimating both craft in an impressive fireball, but not before they got some shots off. They SLAM into the shields, as one of the missile launchers takes some damage. He swings the chance around to help out his cover.

Karae, concentrating hard on helping out the survivors does not hear Jo's warning, and gets thrown across teh cargo bay, with most of the survivors. There are not many handholds in the cargo bay, and 3+ Gs really moves you. You suffer no injuries, but you are sure a few of the survivors have some new injuries. Tiny slides across the deck, hitting his head against the wall with considerable force.

The force does not come to Orrallyn, as he tries to fiddle with the shields, but to no avail.


Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8
Zinn -(torps no longer fire, 2 s-foils gone) (No shields)
Jo - (-1D on one missle launcher)(-1D shields)


Round 19
Jo yells into the com "Hrar, get those shields back up!" as he files in towards the remaining ship. It gets goes on a suicidal charge at the x-wing, nailing it once more blowing off one of the engines cleanly, but suprisingly the ship stays together. The combined fire from the Chance blows the ship out of the sky in a giant fireball. With that the Jo comms "You holding it together flyboy?" to the x-wing as he swings towards space.

Rownn easily lugs the large creature back to the nest that it has created, while Rylah continues to treat the wounded. Jo says to Garolf "So, what happened on the ground?"

Garolf detects a large body, the size of a Star Destroyer heading to cut off your escape rout. you might be able to out-run it...

Garolf and Orrallyn use the controls to the best of their ability

Rownn - Wounded -1D
Orrallyn - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -1D Dex
Tiny - Wounded -1D; Stun x3; Poison -3D Dex (Drops)
Garolf - Wounded -1D; Stun x1
Dead Vong - 8
Zinn -(torps no longer fire, 2 s-foils gone) (No shields)
Jo - (-1D on one missle launcher)(-1D shields)
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0