The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - IC- Episode II First Contact
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - IC- Episode II First Contact Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon keeps a close eye on the sensors, he also picks up visual scanning out the window, just to make sure.

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon takes note of the Krath fighter loosing oxygen, but he also notes that it does not appear to recieve his master's hail. Other than that he so far sees nothing on the sensors. Looking out the window he sees the Republic ship, a fighter of a type he hasn't seen before, manuevering towards some kind of ring. Cailum leans back against a bulkhead, then turns to face Daevon.

"You did a very good job back there, Jedi Cerbarrken," he says with a smile. "Anything else we need to worry about?"

Wanted Poster
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No Master. That Krath fighter is loosing oxygen though and there doesn't seem to be anyone answering it's distress call. We can't let the pilot die like that. Is there nothing we can do?"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Um, it says here 'A-82-R4', but I'm not sure what that is..." Arek trails off as he attempts to figure out what exactly the readout is referring to.

[OOC: Technical 2D]
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgaloth wrote:
"No Master. That Krath fighter is loosing oxygen though and there doesn't seem to be anyone answering it's distress call. We can't let the pilot die like that. Is there nothing we can do?"

Cailum moves over to Daevon and checks the sensors. He then closes his eyes for a moment then shakes his head, his expresion one of great sorrow.

"No, nothing. I doubt there was ever anything we could have done when we first learned even. I'm not sensing any life from that ship."

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
"Um, it says here 'A-82-R4', but I'm not sure what that is..." Arek trails off as he attempts to figure out what exactly the readout is referring to.

[OOC: Technical 2D]

"Could it be something to do with the programming?" Giric asks the KAWD. "I reprogrammed that relay in section A-24-A4 but none of the others. Don't remember you replacing relays in A-82-R4, but that doesn't mean you didn't."

As Giric speaks to the droid, Arek starts checking on things. He finds that section A-82-R4 controls the the hyperdrives influx compeler. With out the compeler running, the hyperdrive will literally melt down. He also finds that there may be a relay the KAWD could not see in that section that has burned out.

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Krath advanced war droid has not replaced a relay in that section, a closer examination is needed" and with that the KAWD begins to examine the A-82-R4 section for a burnt out relay

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cringing from the KAWD's nearness, Arek points to the burned-out relay with one suction cup-tipped finger. "That one's all blackened. Maybe that's the problem?" he asks.
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Replacement begining."

THe KAWD replaces the burnt relay

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arek takes several steps back, moving away from the KAWD. He sidles over towards Giric and looks up at him inquisitively.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
Arek takes several steps back, moving away from the KAWD. He sidles over towards Giric and looks up at him inquisitively.

"Easy little one," Giric says calmly, laying a hand on Arek's shoulder to calm him. "If the droid meant you harm, I am sure it would have done so before now. Come, let us all finish these repairs."

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
"Replacement begining."

THe KAWD replaces the burnt relay

The KAWD begins replacing the dead relay. AS it does so, it notes the Rodian move closer to Giric and the Giric laying a hand on his shoulder. It ignores the movement and continues working on the hyperdrive. This team has activated it for some reason. Even though they claim not to be associated with the Krath they are currently in a position of authority over the KAWD. So it continues to work despite the fact that that means it is distancing itself from those who created it.

After a little over another fifteen minutes of work, Syllri announces they have a hyperspace course plotted and asks how much longer it will be. It's a little surprising that the course was plotted so quickly, but the droid is unfazed, saying it should be less than ten minutes.

After another seven minutes, three of them dedicated to a final testing of the backup, the KAWD announces things are ready to go. Arek nods and leaves the compartment just before the Raptor begins accelerating. There's a slight jolt once the ship reaches maximum velocity needed to cross over into hyperspace.

Giric offers to assist the droid in hooking up the hyperdrive that was taken from the outpost.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131
Page 131 of 131

Jump to: