The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Disciple Looh'ra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Disciple Looh'ra Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Ginzain
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it isn't a bad power. Especially if the wild die screws you over on an attack. How's does one get that power since it's not listed as a force ability?
Revenant
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I converted it from D20 Saga Edition. I'll post a list of the Force Talent Trees if people are interested.

I've thought of maybe dropping it to 2CPs for the cost.

It's major bonus is the ability to reroll an action while using a Force Point and keep the most desired effect. Used this way always leads to a DSP and hence your seduction to the Darkside is almost assured if you continue to allow anger and hatred to dictate the power of your attacks.

"The boy is plain dagnasty evil!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sith'Ari Lizanthrin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenant I would love to see the Force Talent Trees. Sounds like there may be some gems in there. Please post them if you will.

By the way gorgeous picture of Darth Talon (I assume the picture is of her as its her Tat markings) where did it come from or who drew it? Great for another Red Twi'lek, but I still have a thing for Talon. In our games she is the head of the New Sith Order not Krayt. He's just her tank.

Also interesting to see her with a white hilted Sith Legacy Lightsaber, all other pics I have seen show it in black. Sexy.

Alexis
*smiles*
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenant wrote:
I converted it from D20 Saga Edition. I'll post a list of the Force Talent Trees if people are interested.

It's major bonus is the ability to reroll an action while using a Force Point and keep the most desired effect. Used this way always leads to a DSP and hence your seduction to the Darkside is almost assured if you continue to allow anger and hatred to dictate the power of your attacks.

I'm interested as well.

Though I've never even SEEN D20 stats for anything before, I'd like to perhaps learn it simply to learn a different way to play SW. It would give me better insight as to why there are so many people who've played both, but love the D6 version. Plus since D20 is still putting out stat books and such, there continue to be fun new things to behold that were never published as part of the WEG version.
jmanski
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I was going to suggest that, but decided not to (can't remember why, now). I like it better at 2 CP (but, of course, that's just me).
Revenant
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, I'm still working on the convertions. I've gotten quite a bit done but I've been rather busy lately. I didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotten about it.

Also, once posted, it will be completely open to critique. Seriously, some of what I've converted I don't 100% agree with so feedback on how to make it work and balance it for the D6 system would be greatly appreciated.

Obviously if your only feedback is "That's crap, I wouldn't use it" please save me the time of having to do entire post insulting your lineage and just go squat on a Forcepike now. Smile

At any rate, I'll keep ya posted, or I could post a small section of what I do have and we could get to tearing it apart now while I finish the other stuff.

"The boy is plain dagnasty evil!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: