The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fading Light - IC
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Fading Light - IC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Garolf speaks, Rownn listens, his eyes not focused upon any particular person or place, but every time he says Jedi Rownn he winces slightly, a look of pain and regret flashing across his features.
When Garolf finishes, Rownn looks towards Sekel, "Aoacwocwo wowhwoscahwoc rarcwo wwoorcscahwararhanwo oaooscrhraaorawhaoc oowh aoacwo rrrcoohuwhwa rac ohwoanan rac ahwh aoacwo corahwoc. Wohowowh ohahaoacoohuao aoacwoahrc caorcrawhrrwo wwahrcwo woraaoahwhrr rhanraoaor acooanwoc, aoacworo'rcwo wokaorcwoscwoanro akooohworcwwhuan rac ahwhwaahhoahwahuraanc rawhwa aoacwoahrc rarcscoohurc ahc rcwocahcaorawhao aooo scoocao ooww oohurc ohworaakoowhc. Ohacahanwo ah'sc whoo shwowaah," he says the last sentence with a certain bitterness, "aoacworo cwowoscwowa ahwhhoahcahrhanwo aooo aoacwo wwoorcoawo, ah oaoohuanwa whooao cwowhcwo aoacwosc, oorc rawwwwwooaao aoacwosc ahwh aoacwo wwoorcoawo raao raanan, ohacahoaac scraorwoc aoacwosc raanan aoacwo scoorcwo warawhrrworcoohuc. Rcwocahcaorawhao aooo rhooaoac anahrracaocrarhworcc rawhwa aoacwo wwoorcoawo, rawhwa caorcoowhrr ahwh scoorcwo schuwhwarawhwo rcwocakwooaaoc, ohwo'rcwo ahwh ra acworaak ooww aorcoohurhanwo."

.These enemies are formidable combatants on the ground as well as in the skies. Even without their strange fire eating black holes, they're extremely powerful as individuals and their armour is resistant to most of our weapons. While I'm no Jedi, they seemed invisible to the Force, I could not sense them, or affect them in the Force at all, which makes them all the more dangerous. Resistant to both lightsabers and the Force, and strong in more mundane respects, we're in a heap of trouble.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny can only think of one reason why he has not been restrained and shoved in a cell. They must think my mind has been damaged by the vong... He continues to stare at nothing in particular and say nothing.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zinn answers with a sigh. "Alright then." He kneels before Banshee, speaking softly. "Keep your sensors on full alert. Record EVERYTHING that goes on around you, from the moment you leave my sight to the moment you return." He pats the droid reassuringly. "And make sure he gets those oil baths," Zinn says for the crewman assigned to take the droid. "He's earned them."

"As for their space capabilities," he says bluntly, "They're phenomenal. They have some defensive device that actually seems to bend space or something...many of our shots-including torpedoes-actually curved into these...singularities. They just vanished away from their ships. No explosion, no flash, just...nothing. Only by either concentrating fire or by spreading it out over greater areas did we have much success at damaging them.

"They also fired these rounds of something like plasma. It ate through my shields several times, and as you can see by the state of my fighter, it devoured the material of my hull as well.

"It was NOT a pretty picture. We were lucky to get out alive. The Force was definitely with us."
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
The Force was definitely with us."

"More with some then others."

Orrylln looks in the Wookiees direction at this, but tries to hide it by glancing around the room.

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zinn looks at the Gand. "I'm not sure I follow...Oh. You're a Jedi. Got it." He holds out his hand and says, I don't believe we've met. I'm Zinn Valimar. Thank you for helping my crewmates get off that rock alive." He pumps the Gand's hand warmly.
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn awkwadly shakes Zinn's hand in return,

"Umm thank you. Gand is Gand. And Gand wasn't refering to the fact that Gand is Jedi. It has other implications. You can be non jedi and still have the Force help you more then someone proficent in its use."

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rownn just looks to the floor at Gand's implications.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zinn looks in puzzlement at the Gand. "I certainly don't understand how that's possible...but I'd be delighted to discuss it with you sometime. For now, though," he adds, "we've got a briefing to attend."
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC - I believe we're AT the briefing, Skyler... well, the rest of us were while you were arguing about your droid anyway.

vong wrote:
Sekel leads you through the ship to a briefing room and waits for you all to have a seat. ...

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC-I meant we need to pay attention. Wink ))
Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rylah will submit to having her blood taken, then quietly ask the medical technician who did it, if they can take extra samples of blood from Rownn, and Tiny, as well as scheduling Rownn the time he needs in a bacta tank.

When the snake-things are handed over, she'll look around to Gand and Garolf, to see if they hand over the bug she pulled out of Garolf's gut. If they don't, she'll remind them, and make sure the technicians know it came from the same combat as the snake-things.

When they arrive in the debriefing, she'll sit in the first available seat, anxious to get this part of the mission over and done with.
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the mention of Garolf's stomach bug, Orrallyn slaps himself in his chitnis forehead,

"Gand left the bug on the ship. It is in the medbay."

Du Cass' Dream
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny allows himself to be led to the breifing, offering no resistance but only moving when someone leads him. So far so good

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: I promise, as soon as I get net at home, Ill be posting more frequently Very Happy

The techs nod and head off with the samples.

[description of events]

Lt Sekel nods and says “Sounds like they are tough customers, but it would seem you got quite lucky. We counted 98 survivors so excellent work. That will give you a total of 14,800 credits to split up amongst yourselves. We can deduct directly from that to upgrade your transport if you wish, but I will leave you to decide that later. First order of business is an update of the current situation. Since you left the Yuuzhan Vong have made quite a bit of progress; more and more planets have fallen to them, and the causality list is climbing." He brings up a picture of the galaxy, showing the current progress

"Currently a large portion of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet is massing around Ithor, and we are currently at a standstill. I am not sure of all the details but Jedi Masters Skywalker and Horn are trying to resolve this peacefully. I believe that Master Horn has challenged the Yuuzhan Vong leader to a duel, winner takes Ithor. Personally I don’t trust then, and we are expecting to have to fight the fleet anyways. We could use your skills in the battle ahead, if it ever comes. We agreed that you would be able to choose your assignments, so I am offering you the choice. Do you wish to stay and help defend the planet of Ithor, or head off on another assignment. You can be assured that there is lots of work that needs to be done.” then adds after a small pause "Assuming that the fighting doest start before we get your ships repaired."

ooc: you get to choose your assignment, so you get to vote whether to join this fight or not Smile

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Lt Sekel reports the situation, Rownn's gaze remains downcast, dismissing the talk of reward and solemnly taking in the situation with the Vong. At the mention of Luke Skywalker and Corran Horn, his head raises and his eyes lock on Sekel, taking keen interest. They are here?? By the Force, this is big...

With the question as to whether we wish to help fight, Rownn looks across to the team he'd just worked with, getting a sense of their thoughts from their expressions. He states flatly, "Ah'sc acworcwo aooo wawowwwowhwa aoacwo rrraanrakro rawhwa aoacwo rcwoakhurhanahoa. Ah'sc caoraroahwhrr."
.I'm here to defend the Galaxy and the Republic. I'm staying.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Page 104 of 215

Jump to: