The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fall from Power - Start up info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 -> Fall from Power - Start up info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Fall from Power - Start up info Reply with quote

As one of the first 20 planets breaking away from the Empire, Pantem is the hub of a small solar system well within the control of the empire. Not being as important as many of the other major systems starting to break away and joining the rebellion it has been mostly overlooked by the empires heavy forces but the garrisons in the system are trying their best to keep everything under control.
Little has changed on the planet other than major demonstrations and minor riots, but there is talk of major upheaval as the sentiment against the empire grows. The Empire has become more and more violent in quenching demonstrations.
You are citizens of Legrath (not necessarily good citizens). The tensions are high and patrols are being increased.
This morning the mayor of the capital city of Legrath has just been assassinated and many think it was the Crimson Guard that was involved. This has caused a major movement of people in the city trying to get out of the city to other towns or out of the system through the two relatively small spaceports. As of yet no travel restrictions or curfews are in effect but they are always possibilities.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Characters Reply with quote

Characters will have 6D above their race attributes and 7D to distribute to skills. Specializations are allowed as normal.

This is the Episode 4 time frame so most Jedi are dead or hiding. Force sensitive is allowed. Any race is allowed. As far as character creation, I am looking for creativity and roleplaying not a character sheet that has 4D dex and str and only blaster, dodge and melee combat skills. A character like that will quickly find himself useless in this campaign as the concentration will not be on combat (though there will be some, I am sure).

Do not post your characters here. PM me and you an I will be the only ones that see them. That way people aren't complaining about differences in character points, skills points, or planning their characters around others. This is going to be an interesting and realistic game. Welcome aboard.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Forum setup Reply with quote

The in character forum will be combined when the characters are together and each character will have their own separate thread as well. Please don't look at each others threads unless you really want to know information your character wouldn't know. If they want you to know it then they can catch you up later.

That way I can start some characters now and others can enter when they are ready. And when someone separates from the group we can continue separately until they rejoin.

I will have an out of character chat area as well. Maps and graphics will have a place as well, to be referenced in the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: