The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

St Louis, Mo. anyone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> St Louis, Mo. anyone?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwarven Godfather
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: St Louis, Mo. anyone? Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone from St. Louis hangs around here and is either in a game or is interested in starting up an old fashion game of Star Wars D6?

I have many ideas along with getting my own gaming world working on for WEG D6 system and I would need playtesters. Please respond here as I do frequent here quite a bit lately.

I would start right after ROTS left off and would be around the Start of the Empire/Rebellion but will leave iconic characters out of unless i place you during a Major battle then you could be running right beside iconic characters
I do know quite a bit about the expanded universe as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: