The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

A Bloodred Empire - IC
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> A Bloodred Empire - darthomer09 -> A Bloodred Empire - IC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another freedom fighter approaches the group circle, "If we're going after those guys, I think we might have something that could help. Are any of you guys qualified starfighter pilots."

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Rahulllu gets to the ship he ask.

"hwoanan waoo ohwo acrahowo ra anoooaraaoahoowh wwoorc aoacwo ahscakc oowh cwowhcoorcc."

"Well do we have a location for the imps on sensors?"

You may fire when ready
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the resistance fighters comes up behind the group as everyone enters the hanger, "We did manage to hit them with a signal tracer before they left so we have a general idea of where they are. We also managed to salvage a downed Y-wing after the Imperial assault. Unfortunately the pilot didn't survive the impact, but the starfighter is flightworthy."

Bria says, "I could send some members of the resistance to go back to Southview to pick up the fighter and some 'heavier gear' and the rest of us can folly the signal tracer and follow the transport. Any volunteers to fly?"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Unfortunately, I'm not a pilot. I'd be better suited to repairing your ship's computers. That, and fighting groundside. Thus I'll be riding along in the back of this thing..." he says, patting the transport.
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ahsc whoo akahanooao ah rasc rawwrcraahwa, rhhuao ahao cacoohuanwa rrahhowo huc cooscwo wwahrcwoakooohworc ahww cooscwooowhwo oaoohuanwa acrawhwaanwo ahao."

"Im no pilot i am afraid, but it should give us some firepower if someone could handle it."

So how to best use an y-ving if no one has hany skills for it, placed artillery?

You may fire when ready
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his personal cockpit, P1 had plugged himself in to recharge. Whilst charging he ran a dionogstic on the ship, making sure it was charging correctly. He runs a quick sensor sweep and corralates the data. He keeps it short so as not to arouse and suspicion.

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We'll want to stay in contact with the Kast as much as possible; P1 will undoubtedly be able to assist us with her sensors and weapons, if needed.
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgaloth wrote:
In his personal cockpit, P1 had plugged himself in to recharge. Whilst charging he ran a dionogstic on the ship, making sure it was charging correctly. He runs a quick sensor sweep and corralates the data. He keeps it short so as not to arouse and suspicion.

P1's diagnostic shows the Kast to be working in better order than it had been before it was lost.

noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
"We'll want to stay in contact with the Kast as much as possible; P1 will undoubtedly be able to assist us with her sensors and weapons, if needed.

"aoacraaoc akrcoorhrarhanro ra rroooowa ahwawora, rhhuao ohwo oaoohuanwa churcwo hucwo ra akahanooao wwoorc aoacraao ro-ohahwhrr ahaoc ra scoorhahanwo rhraaoaoanwo akanraaoaowwoorcsc ohahaoac ra anooao ooww wwahrcwoakooohworc. "

"thats probably a good idea, but we could sure use a pilot for that y-wing its a mobile battle plattform with a lot of firepower. "

You may fire when ready
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bria steps up, "Well first things first. Let's all head back to the hanger."

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowl nods and fires the speeder up driving it back along side the Kast.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patting Bria's leg, Vox tells her, "That wasn't the most well thought out plan. Brave, to be sure, but not exactly complete. I am, however, very glad you are unscathed, my dear."

Vox looks the Kast over as the speeder pulls in beside the ship. Knowing that he'll be the most reasonable with P1 and perhaps the one person P1 will reply to with any kind of reason, given everyone's penchant for allowing P1 to be blaster fodder, Vox enters the Kast and heads straight for the astromech droid. Finding the droid plugged in as expected, Vox briefly brings the droid up to speed on the crew's plans. "It's good to see you getting charged back up, P1. We're going to need you and the Kast to carry it all out. How much longer until you're fully charged? I know you can recharge as you operate the ship, so long as you stay in your socket. But if you have to leave it, how long until you're fully charged?" He rubs the bottom of his vocalizer in place of his chin, thinking. "I might be able to rig something up for you, a portable charger using blaster packs. That's how we gave you enough juice to get back here, was directly hooking several up to you. I know it wasn't much of a charge, but it got the job done..."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> A Bloodred Empire - darthomer09 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141
Page 141 of 141

Jump to: