The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

D6 Space Starship construction rules
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> D6 Space Starship construction rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirkler
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: D6 Space Starship construction rules Reply with quote

My group and I have been playing with the D6 Space Construction rules and converting them to use in Star Wars. We've had to add rules for Ion Cannons as well as sensors but so far it's working out rather well for star fighters and transports. Next weekend we'll tackle Capital ships. Our Cost modifier for starfighters is x1.4 the price given in D6 Space. Has any one else been looking into this?
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there is a set of construction rules that Grimace had put out. I'll see if I can find a copy of it. It's pretty darn close to generating the official vehicles for the listed cost.

I don't know what's in the new D6 Space supplements. I couldn't' get past their core rulebook.
Kirkler
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even bother with there core rules book. I just got a copy of the Ships book. One element I like is Energy use of modules. You can over power some systems during a battle to help out. It's rather nice. I was never happy with the West end slap together rules. My group is very tech/mod heavy. We've had whole nights of just upgrading and jurry-rigging ships. As the GM I don't mind this it gives me a chance to plot the next miss adventures. I would love to see a copy of those rules.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: