The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

skill points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> skill points
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: skill points Reply with quote

Ok well my first voting did not go well, but I will award the skill points to Flyboy2002 because even know that only two people voted you did get both votes.

3 CPs to you I will update your character , Kyledon you will get one CP just to keep it fair.

I am going to open the voting again leave it there for a month to see if I can get anymore bites. If you guys know anyone see if they can read the story and decide who's post are the most creative. Try not to have them just come on the poll and just vote for you have them actually read the story thread.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Flyboy you get 7points total, Kason you get 8 you got one more because of the voting poll one person voted for you on your posting. send me updates and when I get those I will move on.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: For the month of September Reply with quote

Well yes it is that time for skill points and I think it will be so to be fair as I do not belive either of you did more then the other, I will give Kason 3 and Asden I will give you 4 points as I saw you playing in character pretty good.

Good job to both of you! I will update your skill points if you wish to increase a skill then send me an update.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: