The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

There be treasure here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> There be treasure here! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nallok, you know that of anyone on this whole planet that I would be the one that would want to take the money and just get out of here. But your friend was knew something that was important enough to die for." Asden's face gets a more serious look on it. "I just don't think it is right to give up whatever it was that your friend died for, and I am not going to lie, I don't trust that guy. If you showed up with that many armed guards you are not here to negotiate, you are here to take whatever you are looking for. We are in a position of advantage, we are all on the ship, we have what he wants, Kason is ready to fire if need be, and he can't destroy our ship without loosing what he is after. I say we make a break for it, he is not going to give us any money." Asden looks over at the new crew member, "Sorry I don't think we have met, I am Asden, or I go by Spinner if your not into first names. I suppose you have a say now as well since I am about to get you shot at too."
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Van nods at Asden My name is Van I am a long time friend to Nallok so I support what ever choice Nallok makes. then turns and lets his gaze fall on to Nallok.

Nallok then walks to the ships internal coms and keys it Kason call control and let them know we are ready to lift off now, and see what the flight window wait is, I will by us some time. Van you head to the cockpit and get the ship ready engines up and everything. Spinner your with me. she looks at the pistol stuffed into Asden's belt. Well me might get to see that thing in action. with that she steps off the ramp and strolls towards the orange skinned alien, who's color changes to a soft blue hue.

I am sorry I have given it some thought and decided that Durn wanted me to have this so, We are not going to part with it just yet her hand drifts to her pistol but not to close to make any of these guards uncomfortable.

I see, well I am sorry to here that perhaps if I offer you 15,000 you might change your mind? the blue skinned alien says calmly.
No thank you.

Umm very genours but no thank you.

Well I understand Durn was very lucky to have friends like you. he bows his head and turns and leaves. His men fall in behind him. They all leave the bay without ever looking back.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason raises his comlink up as Nallok's voice is heard, Kason then opens the ships comm with the control tower, control this is (Name of ship) we are ready for lift off all permits in order, we would like immediate clearance. Over?
Kason takes the pause to check the situation outside, keeping one hand on the fire controls for the turrent.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden stands there watching the men file out of the bay with the most stupidified look on his face, as Nallok turns back toward the ship. "That was it, you have got to be kidding me?" He shrugs his arms and looks back the ship. "Everytime I say something to a bunch of heavily armed men I end up getting shot at. How the heck did you do that? Fine, lets get the heck out of here." Asden turns and jogs to catch back up with nallok on the way back to the ship.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason you hear the coms beep Lunar runner you are clear for take off your window is 1841 to 1851 course 119 - 36. follow all port regulations and safe journey to you. the com beeps again indicating the transmission is over. Van returns to the cockpit as Kason can see Asden making his way to the under side of the ship (towards the ramp)

Nallok turns to Asden I guess he was telling the truth. she smiles as she struts up the ramp to the ship.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden walks up the ramp and heads to the cockpit and flops down in one of the rear seats. "I still don't feel right about all this," he says to Kason, "They just up and left." He pulls out the disk and uploads the information into his datapad. He then turns to the comm panel and starts to see if he can figure out the code in his detonator to see if the comm panel can produce the same signal. A little while later, "Well, I can't figure this darn thing out, I will try it again later. Nallok, do you know where these coordinated will put us?"
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason nods at Asden and straps himself in. He watches out the cockpit windows.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nallok and Van take to flying while Kason and Asden talk, as you are flying she turns to Kason You and Van do a once over on the ship make sure we have no extra bagage she turns back to flying as Van unstraps Come on kid let's go check it out. Van then moves out of the cockpit.

Van heads to the engine room area and then gestures for Kason to check the rooms and lounge area.

As the ship leaves the upper atmosphere Nallok begins to check the nav. computer and preparing the jump, the ship is rocked and an alarm on the control panel begins to blink. Nallok silences it and then checks the sensors, she grimaces I hope you can fire some ships guns we are under attack. she then goes back to piloting and sends the ship into some spins as another laser bolt flys past the ship.

Kason you are checking the lounge when the ship is rocked and you nearly topple over the table, you catch your self.

(Jedi shrute if you here)
Van opens the engine pannel and kneels over to have a quick look when the ship jumps under an impact of some sort, you fall head first into the engine space bumping you head rather hard you see stars for a moment and begin to feel a headache building.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We may not have to shoot a shot, I will be right back," Asden says as he turns to the weapons panel. "Can we get a view of the ships firing on us? I we are lucky they will be the one Kason and I saw before. Lets see if we can bring them up on comm."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: