The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

KOTOR rules!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> KOTOR rules!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wu-Jon
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: KOTOR rules! Reply with quote

*SPOILER ALERT*

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my first post here at this fine Rancor Pit website. I'm very pleased to have found this community.

I have a question and I apologize if this is redundant. I searched the forum for answers but I didn't see what I was looking for.

I am running a campaign based on the KOTOR game with some serious changes. Revan is not a party member, and the game is tailored to my PC's.

I found stats for the astromech droid...ach...forgot it's name, but I'm wondering if there are more stats to be had. I'm particularly interested in stats for the Ebon Hawk.

Any help would be appreciated.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you're in for a treat!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61K83G80

Though if you want stats for the stock Dynamic Freighter, and not the Ebon Hawk, you'll find it here:

http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/fanmade/Starships%20of%20the%20Galaxy%20Saga%20Edition%20-%20D6%20Conversion.pdf
Wu-Jon
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks sincerely, Gry Sarth! I thought of you when I asked the question. I saw your post and your subscript, so I thought you might be the man with the answers.

And WOW! what and awesome file that is!

Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: