The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars D6 on OpenRPG Anyone can play!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Star Wars D6 on OpenRPG Anyone can play!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenth
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Star Wars D6 on OpenRPG Anyone can play! Reply with quote

Greetings to all Star Wars D6 players. I'm here today to offer anyone a chance to get in on a game of Star Wars D6 that anyone can play. all you need to do is download the program OpenRPG from http://www.openrpg.com and get in contact with me presonally.

I'm going to be running a game on Tuesday nights starting at 7:00pm EST

if anyone is interested or has questions you can reply here, or send me an email jacencarr@hotmail.com

I hope to pick up a couple of players. Hurry while I still have slots open
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akari
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could... that's 1 AM my time and I work on wednesday morning! Confused

...sucks living in Europe... Crying or Very sad
jenth
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I can see how that would be a problem. Living in Europe can be a pain, but then again, you havent got to deal with American Idiots every day...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedFox
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I hear ya'll have a repulsortrain system that actually carries passengers and commuters instead of just cargo. Smile

I have Star Wars stuff!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akari wrote:
Wish I could... that's 1 AM my time and I work on wednesday morning! Confused

...sucks living in Europe... Crying or Very sad

That's Wednesday morning 7 AM for me, heh!
jenth
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: hmm... Reply with quote

Due to recent developments and characters joining, we will likely change the start time to 9:45-10:00 pm EST on Tuesday nights. I know that's no better for any of you Europeans... but anyone else who finds this to be a more reasonable time is still welcome to join
jenth
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have player positions open, Sign up now! Game will likely start next Tuesday (29th March) if we get the players we need.
Karos Starblazer
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: STill accepting players Reply with quote

Still accepting player let me know. And what your character requirements are.
jenth
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to a number of developments, the Star Wars D6 game on OpenRPG was delayed, but will now begin shortly, provided we find the players... Currently, the start time will be 10pm EST, and we would like to do this on Thursday nights... but if you cannot make thursdays and would like to play, let me know what night you CAN play and we might be able to make arrangements. my current players are feeling flexible as they REALLY want to get started.

So, if you're interested in playing, PM me here, or e-mail me at jacencarr@hotmail.com with Star Wars D6 in the subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: