The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Dolph Gallia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 -> Dolph Gallia Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...I'll keep my thoughts to myself for the time being...I don't want to give you any evil ideas to use against us...

How far is it to our destination? Time-wise, I mean?
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you keep going at your current pace about 7-8 minutes. What is you plan to get there?
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll turn on the speeder's comm system, listen for any chatter...flip it to the Imp channel we were using on the emergency comlink, and see if we can determine if there's any Imperial presence where we're headed. Beyond that, we'll drive casual, as though we belong here. (which, of course, we DO...)

I'll announce in the main thread my intentions. We can come up with a cover story about how Hiram is the VIP...I'm taking him to the spaceport, as he's supposed to be heading out for some convention or other, Timi can be his servant...
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well looks like jedi schrute is awol for a bit so we will continue with some minimal NPCing from me. He still hasn't read the PM I sent him on the 30th of Nov. We will continue and hopefully see him soon.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* Okay. Sorry about that. Thanks for keeping it rolling.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having been through, by far, the most stressful and emotional day of his life, Dolph falls asleep almost as his eyelids close. His dreams are a torrent of different thoughts running from his father, to the attack and the carnage. The dream seems to speed up flashing through so many scenes almost out of control, until it all suddenly centers and slams to a stops. You see a door on the front of a small building huddled between slightly larger buildings crammed into a dense area. You have never seen it before, you begin to move closer to it wondering where you are. It is very non-descript and stoic looking without any decorating features on the outside. You move closer to the door looking for an address or a name and as you get closer. "Sir, wake up, they wish to speak to you," you are jolted awake by Timi shaking you slightly.

(OOC - for the second half of the first adventure you get 5 cps, feel free to tell me if you want to add them to anything you used during this adventure otherwise tell me what you want to use them on when you get a chance to train, if necessary. We might be getting another player here in a few days so my posts might be delayed waiting for him to finish his character. Good role-playing by the way, its good to have you in this campaign. Any other questions or comments post here or PM me.)
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That brings your total CPs available to 10.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliment! It's nice to be in the game.

I'll look over my character sheet and see if I wanna go ahead and add the CPs or just wait. I'll PM you when I decide.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get a very positive feeling about this captain before you even start conversing with him. It becomes obvious to you that he is highly professional and that there is no way that he is doing all this for money. He is really sharp and on top of everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: