The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Clone Wars [theatrical release+TV series launch]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> The Clone Wars [theatrical release+TV series launch] Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice, but no real surprise there. I mean, he's the captain under Anakin's orders, and the 501st is Anakin/Vader's personal unit, so that was pretty much a given. Plus his blue markings are a clear giveaway.
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Rex doesn't survive the series. I mean Cody's at Obi-Wan's side in the comics and the second half of the Tartakovsky series. Over on RPG.net some weeks ago there was a Con report where one of the posters talked to Ashley Eckstein, the voice of Ahsoka Tano. She said that things get pretty dark over time.

I believe Ahsoka and Rex will die and their deaths will be factors which will make Anakin's downfall more believable.

At least, I hope it will.
ifurin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kinda hope they die. (i love a good main character death) it would lessen the impact of adding ashoka to the history.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to let you know that I've been made a moderator in TheForce.net's Jedi Council Forum - Star Wars Television boards.

So if you want to drop by and start trolling, you can be banned by someone you know! Wink
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't posted on the Jedi Council Forums regulary in like a year or two. And even when I was a regular I pretty much just stuck to the lit forum (though I was one of the lucky few invited to the lit forum's mod's forum section on improving conditions in the forum). No likelihood I'm gonna be doing much trolling on you there, Gry.

But I do have to ask a question, are you facing any of the old time flame wars? Can remember when the EU was all pretty much one forum and there was a major flame war between the EU forum and the movies forum. Someone in the EU forum, can't remember who it was anymore, actually formed a squadron for the express purpose of coming to the defense of any EU fans getting flamed in the movies forum. One of the reasons, I seem to recall, for multiple mods being put in place in the EU, helped cut back on the flame wars.

Wanted Poster
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now things are very quiet. But even at the time Season 1 was airing, there wasn't really more than a couple problem users causing some nuisance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: