The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Solidification of Force
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 -> The Solidification of Force Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following lunch you find yourselves with 41 credits remaining. All of you are pretty well stuffed considering you had not really eaten in two days and those days were slightly more physically tasking than normal. Timi notices the name of the restaurant is Ambarak's as you depart, trying to remember it, since his order of very deep sea Leviathan was cooked perfectly. Being one of his favorite meals it is very rare to find it outside of Mon Cal and the price was good. The restaurant is beginning to really pick up business as you guys leave from your early lunch.

(Unless there were further plans.) You arrive back at the docking bay to find pallets of cargo being loaded and unloaded from the ship and Captain Klar enters the hanger a few minutes after your arrival. His tech is busy doing some small repairs and maintenance on the outer hull of the ship now that he has access to it for just a few hours before it is back into the void of space.

The ship looks relatively old but in good condition considering the way that it was flown to get here.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph checks the ship over appreciatively, noting the apparent age of the vessel, which is in direct contrast to the performance it exhibited during their flight from Pantem. He makes a quick trip by the tech to announce that whenever he is available (after getting cleaned up, eating, etc.) Dolph is prepared to begin working on their slicing magic to appropriate their funds.

He heads over to Klar and asks, "Is there anything we can do to help while we're waiting for Athes? Loading, small errands, whatever? Least we can do to say thanks for getting our hides out of there."
Paul
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi says to Dolph,"Sir if you don't mind I am quite tired....may I take leave and get some rest?" Patting his bloated belly.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure," Dolph answers, smiling. "Get it now; you don't know when you'll get some next."
Paul
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi heads off to bed...setiting his alarm to wake him 8 hours later.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klar responds "I think Athes is about done and can help you in just a few minutes." Timi finds his way back onto the ship and is able to find a place to lay his head to get some serious sleep. Hiram decides to take a little nap himself and follows Timi into the ship. Noven not needing any sleep stays with Dolph and Athes wipes his hands off and walks up to the two of you. "Sir, I think I have a little time to get working on the programs you were interested in. Let's head inside and let me get my datapad and we can get started." All of you enter the ship and have a seat in the crew lounge and get to work discussing methods to try to make this all work and doing some initial programming. (Give me an idea of what your plan is to try to make this whole thing happen). From your initial talk out of ideas you figure you will need a way to watch the workings of the computer code as they create a new account and then how the initial transaction is added to the account. From there you should be able to replicate the way that is done, but will also need a way to delete the other accounts you have made and transferred from. All of this needs to be found before you can actually implement the program to create and transfer data to make it untraceable.

(Try to come up with a plan between you on what you want to do to make this all work. And then we can move forward more quickly once we have a big picture.)

(Sorry for the delayed response just got back from Iraq and had to take a little leave and a trip to Ireland).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: