The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Character Stats Request - Force Unleashed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Character Stats Request - Force Unleashed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Character Stats Request - Force Unleashed Reply with quote

I've looked through the books available, but haven't found the stats for Juno Eclipse or Galen Marek (Starkiller)

Not that I'm considering using Starkiller himself, by the full flow of the Rebellion Era he was already dead it was just out of interest to compare him to other force users, but I'm considering having Juno act as Rebel contact for the players, however tenuous and faint it may be.

Does anyone have them? Or can anyone convert them (if they're available in D20)? Last couple of times I've tried to convert them myself haven't gone so well so I'm still trying to get the knack of it...

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I thought I saw a comment at some point that there was an NPCs Stats book being considered? Smile

Thanks,

TC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: