The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Celebration V
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Celebration V
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Celebration V Reply with quote

Hey, as it turns out, I'm going to Celebration with my father this year. ("Son I have an extra ticket, you can either go with me or I'll find someone else.") I've never been to any large-scale conventions before besides Dragon*Con (which is really more of a party than a convention), and I was wondering if anyone else from the Pit is going to be down there in sunny Orlando.

Let me make you a picture!
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, dude! I'm not going, but I did go to SW Celebration II in Indianapolis (2002). As far as the first three Celebrations, I'm glad I went to that one because AOTC ended up being my overall least favorite SW film so I ended up not minding all the spoilers so much. I sacrificed seeing Spider-Man on opening day to meet Anthony Daniels in person... I'd say it was worth it. All sorts of other Star Wars goodness in Nerdvana.

Orlando is a fun city so I'm sure you'll have a blast. Let us know how it goes!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: