The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Happy Birthday Cheshire!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Happy Birthday Cheshire! Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythiis
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 25 lol, pretty young here.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:

I'm disqualified because I already know from another forum. I will leave a hint here by saying that I was a bit surprised you are not older. I say that because you seem to speak from a wisdom beyond your years.

And still have a long way to go, believe you me. But thank you for the high praise.
Jame Rowe
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someday we should celebrate your birthday by having a face-to-face SW game (though not neccessarily ON your birthday).
Jame Rowe
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jame Rowe wrote:
Someday we should celebrate your birthday by having a face-to-face SW game (though not neccessarily ON your birthday).

Apparently not, since there's no reply...
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I've been working quite a lot as of late. I've been peeking at the Tools forum through a direct link and not much else.

Though, as a matter of fact, I was thinking about something very similar to that, Jame. I'm going to be moving closer to the Red Line in the next few months. I've also been meaning to introduce D6 to a friend of mine, and I'm hoping to put together a very short campaign at Pandemonium Books in Central Square. If that materializes, you'll be the first to know.
Jame Rowe
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
Sorry, I've been working quite a lot as of late. I've been peeking at the Tools forum through a direct link and not much else.

Though, as a matter of fact, I was thinking about something very similar to that, Jame. I'm going to be moving closer to the Red Line in the next few months. I've also been meaning to introduce D6 to a friend of mine, and I'm hoping to put together a very short campaign at Pandemonium Books in Central Square. If that materializes, you'll be the first to know.

Oh, I see. I may have some others if you don't mind (but I don't want to guarantee).

If you can get out to Danvers I'd be willing to run something too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: