The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Revenge of the Sith Sourcebook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Revenge of the Sith Sourcebook Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the stats I have so far:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF1I0TIM

Waddya think?

I'm gonna be statting Anakin and Jango Fett soon.
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: jedi Reply with quote

I am going to try and do my three personal favorite jedi knights, Kit Fisto,
Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee, so I guess we will se how that works out. I'll post them when I am done.

Thanks
Commander Cody

"I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request."

"But why is the rum gone?!"
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stats look great, Thanks so much for your help

Thanks
Commander Cody

Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some more. But first, let me explain how I went about converting these and Obi-Wan as well. The d20 Revised Core Rulebook has stats for OB1 in Ep2 and Ep4. So what I did was take WEG's Ep4 OB1 stats and assume that is was equivalent do Wizards' Ep4 OB1. From there I compared what they upgraded or downgraded for Ep2 and translated that to the D6 stats. So what I end up with is not a direct conversion of Wizards' Ep2 stats, but a conversion of what they think OB1 evolution from Ep2 to Ep4 was, and it matches the WEG stats we have.

Pretty clever, eh? Alright maybe not, but it was a lot of work anyway. I did pretty much the same thing with Anakin comparing to Ep4 Darth Vader and Jango comparing to Boba (heck, thery're clones, right!). Now I'm about to do Yoda, which is a lot trickier because 1st I can't find d20 stats for Ep5 Yoda, and second, WEG couldn't have the slightest idea Yoda was such a bad-a$$ when they statted them....

Anakin Skywalker
Type: Jedi Padawan
DEXTERITY 3D
Blaster 4D, blaster artillery 4D, brawling parry 5D+2, dodge 7D, lightsaber 9D+2, melee combat 6D+1, melee parry 8D+1, vehicle blasters 5D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Alien species 5D+1, bureaucracy 4D+1, cultures 5D, languages 5D, planetary systems 5D+2, scholar: Jedi lore 4D, streetwise 5D+2, survival 5D, value 4D+2, willpower 6D
MECHANICAL 3D+2
Astrogation 6D, capital ship piloting 6D+1, capital ship shields 4D+1, repulsorlift operation 5D+1, starfighter piloting 9D, starship gunnery 7D+1, starship shields 4D+2
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Bargain 3D+1, command 6D, con 3D+1, gambling 3D+2, hide 3D+2, persuasion 6D+2, search 6D+1, sneak 4D+2
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 6D+2, climbing/jumping 7D, lifting 6D+2, stamina 6D+1
TECHNICAL 3D
Armor repair 6D, capital ship repair 4D+2, lightsaber repair 7D+1, security 6D, starfighter repair 4D+2
Special Abilities:
Force Skills: Control 7D, sense 8D, alter 7D+1
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/dissipate energy, accelerate healing, concentrate, control pain, detoxify poison, enhance attribute, hibernation trance
Sense: Combat sense, danger sense, instinctive astrogation, life detection, life sense, magnify senses, sense Force
Control and Sense: Farseeing, lightsaber combat
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect mind
This Character is Force-Sensitive
Force Points: 7
Dark Side Points: 3
Character Points: 16
Move: 10
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D), jedi robes, jedi utility belt

Jango Fett
Type: Bounty Hunter
DEXTERITY 4D
Armor weapons 6D+2, blaster 10D, brawling parry 5D, dodge 7D+2, grenade 6D+2, melee Combat 6D+2, melee parry 6D+2, missile weapons 7D+1, thrown weapons 6D, vehicle blasters 6D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Alien species 5D, cultures 5D+1, intimidation 7D+1, languages 5D, planetary systems 6D, streetwise 9D, survival 8D+2, value 5D+2, willpower 6D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Astrogation 5D+2, jet pack operation 5D, repulsorlift operation 4D, space transports 6D, starship gunnery 7D, starship shields 5D
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 5D+1, command 5D, con 7D+2, hide 3D, investigation 9D+1, persuasion 6D, search 9D, sneak 5D
STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 5D+2, climbing/jumping 4D+2, lifting 5D, stamina 7D, swimming 5D+2
TECHNICAL 2D
Armor repair 6D, computer programming/repair 3D+1, demolition 5D, droid programming 3D+1, security 5D+2, space transports repair 6D
Force Points: 3
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 15
Equipment: Blaster Carbine (5D), 2 Westar-34 Blaster Pistols (4D), Mandalorian Battle Armor, Slave I
Revan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
Hey, Cody- we're all here to help each other and learn from each other. If you're working on a sourcebook FOR us, then there's no way you're being a pain. I'm pretty sure I'm echoing everyone's sentiments when I say that. These sourcebooks are a great help to all of us, and any ways we all pitch in just makes it a project shared by us all- both in the creating and in the enjoying as well.

Keep up the good work!

I agree with everything Skyler said Cody, no way you're being a pain. Keep developing this sourcebook dude, you're doing a great work.
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jango and Anakin look great, I thought I would be able to work on my characters here at work, but that's not happening it's been crazy. Oh! well that the way it works around here. I'll try again tommorow.

Thanks
Commander Cody

Last edited by Commander Cody on Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Episode II Chapters Reply with quote

Here is a layout of the chapters that are going to be included in the sourcebook, if anyone has any comments on the layout please feel free to post them.

Thanks
Commander Cody

Episode II: Table of Contents

Chapter one: The State of the Galaxy: This chapter will go into the political disaray and coruption that is plauging the galaxy.

Chapter two: The Republic : This chapter we will go into the the diffrent groups involved in the goverment such the chancellors office, the loyalist and the diffrent senaters involved (including stats), plus the military creation act.

Chapter three: The Jedi: This chapter will discuss the members of the Jedi Council and the many Jedi Knights that help defend the Republic

Chapter four: The Confederacy of Independent Systems: This chapter will detail the many diffrent members of The Confederacy ( The Separatist) such as The Trade Federation, Commerce Guids among others. This chapter will also detail the bounty hunters used by memebers of The Confederacy.

Chapter Five: The Sith: This chapter will discuss the influence that the sith have on the current affairs of the Galaxy and will also discuss Darth Sidious and his new apprentice.

Chapter six: Planets: This chapter will detail all the new planets either seen or mentioned in Episode II. It will also detail the diffrent species and creatures that inhabit each planet.

Chapter seven: The Battle of Geonosis: This Chapter is pretty straight foreword it will detail the who, what, when, and how of the battle.

Chapter eight: The Grand Army Of The Republic: This Chapter talks about the many diffrent clones, we will also detail the new equiptment and vehicles used during he battle.

Chapter nine: "begun this clone war has" : This chapter basically details the fall out from the Battle of Geonosis.

Like I said this is a rough layout at best, but this give you an idea of the direction we are going with it.

Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this general layout Cody, good job. However, I'm not so sure how we're gonna place all those stats in there. The usual WEG scheme is to have the final chpaters be Aliens, Creatures, Equipment, Droids, Vehicles and Starships. Are you thinking about sprinkling those stats all around the other chapters? Like having the aliens and creatures in their related planets, and the equipment, vehicles and starships within their faction? That sounds nice as well, though I'm not sure it's possible to fit everything this way. Like, there are alien species that don't belong to any of the described planets, and so on. What do you think?

If we opt to use the usual WEG scheme, then I can see that there won't be much to put in the Army of the Republic chapter. And remember that in Ep2 there isn't a great Clone variety. As far as I see it, only troopers and pilots....

PS: Was the CIS already formed in Ep2? Or was it only the "Separatist Movement"?
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking that we would place everthing where it would be logically found. I thought instead of having to flip to seperate chapters that when we did a section such as planets, we would add all the creatures and diffrent species to that planet so it could all be found in one location. Although I am game to do it either way. I am pretty sure that in the book The Approaching Storm (the book that leads into Ep2) that the separatist movement was called the Cis, I will reseach that when I get home tonite and if not we will call it "The Separatist Movement". Most of the extra aliens that would not belong to a planet unless I missing one, would belong to one of the factions involved (trade federation, techno union ect...), If we run across some that dont belong anywhere, it probably would be better to break it down like the WEG version. What I ment by diffrent clones was the color designation on there helments ( the diffrent ranks) I should have worded that diffrenttly SORRY!!, I would still like to try with the diffrent vehicles, starships and equiptment to put it with the right faction

I have started stat out some jedi and boy you were right they are a pain, but hopefully in the next couple of days I have them ready.

Thanks
Commander Cody

Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ok, I see your reasoning for putting everything where it belongs, it certainly feels more organic that way. Let's try to do it like you said, and if it ends up being unpractical, then we switch back to the usual WEG way.

Just to check how it might work, let me try here to separate into chapters the stats I already have:

Chapter 1: The State of the Galaxy

Chapter 2: The Republic (Bail Organa, Mas Amedda, Padmé Amidala, Palpatine, Supreme Chancellor's Guard, Umbaran, Naboo Yacht, Naboo Royal Cruiser)

Chapter 3: The Jedi (Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Nautolan, Togruta, Vurk, Training Lightsaber, Short Lightsaber, SP-4 Analysis Droid, JN-66 Analysis Droid, Jedi Starfighter)

Chapter 4: CIS (Jango Fett, Jango Fett’s Battle Armor, Nute Gunray, Passel Argente, San Hill, Shu Mai, Wat Tambor, Zam Wessel, Clawdite, Gossam, Koorivar, Muun, Skakoan, Kouhun, Skakoan Pressure Suit, Saberdart Launcher, KYD-21 Sporting Blaster, Westar-34 Blaster Pistol, Kisteer 1284 Sniper Rifle, FA-4 Pilot Droid, ASN Courier Droid, Flitknot Speeder, Koro-2 Airspeeder, Geonosian Solar Sailer, Sheathipede Shuttle)

Chapter 5: The Sith

Chapter 6: Planets (Beru Whitesun, Cliegg Lars, Owen Lars, Shmi Skywalker, Dexter Jettster, Elan Sleazebaggano, Sio Bibble, Balosar, Besalisk, Geonosian, Kaminoan, Orray, Acklay, Aiwha, Massiff, Nexu, Reek, Shaak, Death Stick, Picador’s Spear, WA-7 Server Droid, RIC-920 General Purpose Droid, Zephyr-G Swoop, Hot Rod Airspeeder, KE-8 Enforcer Ship)

Chapter 7: The Battle of Geonosis (Sonic Blaster, Sonic Carbine, Sonic Turret, Super Battle Droid, Dwarf Spider Droid, Hailfire Droid, Tank Droid, Homing Spider Droid, Geonosian Starfighter, Techno Union Starship)

Chapter 8: The Grand Army Of The Republic (Clone Trooper, Clone Trooper Armor, BlasTech DC-15 Blaster Rifle, SPHA-T, AT-TE, Attack Gunship, Acclamator Assault Ship)

Chapter 9: "begun this clone war has"

Don't know where to put it: (COO-2180 Cook Droid, AA-9 Starfreighter

Is that kinda what you imagines, Cody? I'm still a bit confused here....
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your point it seems to be a little confusing , I thought it would flow better, what about this ?

Chapter 1: The State of the Galaxy
Chapter 2: The Republic
Chapter 3: The Jedi
Chapter 4: The Separatist Movement (or Cis)
Chapter 5: The Sith
Chapter 6: The Battle of Geonosis
Chapter 7: Planets
Chapter 8: Starships
Chapter 9: Vehicles
Chapter 10: New Species
Chapter 11: "begun this clone war has"

What do you think, maybe we can combine both ways. Once again thanks for your input.

Thanks
Commander Cody

Ejacobs
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this last layout. It is standard like WEG's books and makes it easier to find the aliens and equipment by being in the back of the book instead of mixed within the chapters. Sounds good so far! Keep up the good work.

E
Revan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Liked that last layout too, it's easier to find the equipment and follow the WEG's layout.
Great work so far
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Luminara Unduli Reply with quote

This is my first attempt to stat a chracter from any movie or book, I hope it's not to awfully bad. I posted it gather your thoughts

Thanks
Commander Cody

Luminara Unduli
Type: Jedi Master
DEXTERITY 3D
Brawling parry 4D+1, melee parry 5D, melee combat 5D+2, lightsaber 10D+1, dodge 6D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Alien species 5D, bureaucracy 3D+1, cultures 4D, languages 3D+2, planetary systems 4D, scholar: jedi lore 4D, streetwise 4D, survival 4D, willpower 5D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+1
Beast riding 3D+1
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Hide 3D, investigation 4D, persuasion 4D+1, search 4D, sneak 3D
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 4D, climb/jump 6D, stamina 4D+2
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer prog/repair 3D+2, first aid 4D, lightsaber repair 5D, security 4D+1
Special Abilities:
Force skills: Control 6D, sense 8D+2, alter 7D+2
Force Powers:
Control: Accelerate healing, concentration, control pain, emptiness, enhance attribute, force of will, hibernation trance, reduce injury, remain conscious, remove fatigue
Sense: combat sense, danger sense, life detection, life sense, magnify sense, sense force
Control and Sense: Farseeing, lightsaber combat, projective telepathy
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect mind, battle meditation
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Points: 8
Character Points: 14
Equipment: lightsaber (5D), jedi robes

Last edited by Commander Cody on Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Barriss Offee Reply with quote

I could'nt do one without doing the other, here is my shot at Barriss Offee. I hope it flows well and makes sense.

Thanks
Commander Cody

Barriss Offee
Type: Jedi Padawan
DEXTERITY: 4D
Dodge 4D+1, lightsaber 7D+2, melee combat 4D, melee parry 4D
KNOWLEDGE: 2D+2
Alien Species 3D, culture 3D, languages 3D+1, scholar: jedi lore 4D, survival 3D
MECHANICAL: 3D
Beast riding 3D+1
PERCEPTION: 3D+1
Hide 3D+2, investigation 3D+2, persuasion 4D, search 3D+2
STRENGTH: 2D+2
Climbing/jumping 5D+2, stamina 3D, swimming 3D+2
TECHNICAL: 3D
Computer prog/repair 3D+2, first aid 6D+1, lightsaber repair 5D, medicine 5D
Special Abilities:
Force Skills: Control 3D+2, sense 4D+1, alter 3D+2
Control: Accelerate healing, concentration, control disease, control pain, enhance attribute, force of will, hibernation trance, reduce injury, remain conscious, remove fatigue
Sense: Combat sense, life detection, life sense, receptive telepathy, sense force
Control and Sense: Farseeing, lightsaber combat, projective telepathy
Control and Alter: Accelerate another’s healing, control another’s disease, control another’s pain
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect mind
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Points: 6
Character Points: 13
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D), jedi robes

Last edited by Commander Cody on Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 3 of 74

Jump to: