The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Retired characters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Retired characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hanfan29
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Retired characters Reply with quote

I like to keep my campaign detailed and have invented several food and and drinks for our characters to drink and eat. One of our PCs wass a pirate and decided to retire him and play a new character so instead of having him just retire and fall into the forgotten shadows I had Crimson Jack Syndic retire from pirating and start his own liquor company producing such famous elixers as Crimson Jacks Spiced Wine, Crimson Jacks revenge a cheap malt liquor, Crimson Jacks Stout a beer, Crimson Jacks Bubble Zap a soda, even Crimson Jacks Red Dwarf BBQ sauce. The players enjoy seeing one of theri own on Holovid commercials pitching his latest concotion. Yes Crimson Jack is gone but not forgotten.
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crunch retired and started his own Bunny Farm. I'm sure "Crunch's Fried Bunny" chains aren't far behind. Wink

He's also a shareholder in BlasTech, and a few other armament companies. And does lots of field testing for them.

He also did an advertisement for the Star Wars version of "Hooked On Phonics". Laughing
Boomer
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest I have ever done to this was way long ago, characters from a game that took place in the "past" a 1930s style game could be read about by the players new characters in the "future" a cyberpunk style game.
They had no idea the two worlds were even connected, and immediately began tracking down tons of history and genealogy... which I had to make up on the fly during their ransack of the databanks.
to finance my 'vette!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: