The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

An idea for a Campain start
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> An idea for a Campain start
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoorGM
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: An idea for a Campain start Reply with quote

I have been think about a campain base in the time right after ep3

The Empaire has just come to power and the rebles have not stateed yet. Then I got to thinking what happen to young Boba Fett ?

What if he manage to pilot Slave 1 off world in all the confusion ?

What if he lands/crashs of some remote world ?

What if two of the locals *the PC's* find him ?

do you think this could be an intresting start for a campain. they would have Slave one a great link to the films a young Boba to take care of and keep out of trouble and loads of ways for the GM to get them into trouble .....
Boomer
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boba Fett was found by the Mandalorians and trained in their ways as his father had intended.
to finance my 'vette!
Doo Doo
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Actually... Reply with quote

After Geonosis, Boba buried his father and tried to escape. Boba was later captured by Aurra Sing and given to Dooku, who gave Sing Slave I as payment (Boba eventually recovered the ship). He was taken to Raxus Prime to meet with Tyranus, but a Republic attack allowed Fett to escape.

Fett was taken by clone troopers and sent to an orphanage on Bespin. He managed to escape with Aurra Sing, who had come searching for the boy, in order to gain access to Jango Fett's rather large bank account on Aargau.

Boba went to work for Jabba, then the empire, freelence then back to Jabba, wich is where episode 4 takes place.

I hope this helps.
~Doo Doo
Tejma_Muhog
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, it looks probable that the new Star Wars live-action TV show will involve Boba Fett to some extent and will take place between Eps 3 and 4.

So, if you're one of those GMs who doesn't want to step on the canon's toes, you might enter dangerous territory there. Or, if you just don't care, go nuts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: