The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Stats for Failed Jedi?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Stats for Failed Jedi?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega_Leader
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Stats for Failed Jedi? Reply with quote

[Haven't gotten my Star Wars d6 rulebook from Ebay yet, nor has the seller responded to my emails--I "won" the item several days ago and paid with Paypal. I'm hoping the seller is just busy.]

So, while I wait for my "thrifty purchase" to arrive, could someone either post the info for the Failed Jedi template, or point me to a webpage that has the template?

Thanks!
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you could always go here. The second post has a complete list of available PDF files of books. You'll find (most of the way down that post) an entry entitled "The Template Collection." In it you'll find a veritable smorgasbord of templates for a myriad of different characters.

Download by right-clicking the "The Template Collection." link, then in the drop down menu, select "Save Target As..." and designate a destination for the file.

Then peruse and enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: