The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Been gone for a while and everything changes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Been gone for a while and everything changes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Been gone for a while and everything changes Reply with quote

Well, computer troubles and personal issues have kept me offline for the last several months, and I was hoping this would be my return. So I come back, and everything is changed. So much has happened that I missed, and much of it saddens me. The PDF sharing is dead (I knew this day would come, so not really surprised, but the arguments and messages I read through greatly offended me). Many of the fan made books are no more (including the ones I proposed). There is much dissention and inng icommunity (come on people, we are all gamers, let's get along). It is a sad day indeed.
I see I missed many good discussion and debates which I feel I could have contributed greatly to. I see Galaxy Guide 15 is done and even though I am not a fan of the new movies, I looked it over anis very professionally done (good work guys...I should try to hire you on for my D6 projects...then again, you could probably get published without me).

Well, I hope the friendly atmosphere of the forums will return, and I still would very much like to consider this one of my home forums. This site is still a great resource, not Just for Star Wars, but for the D6 rules in general.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: