The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars D6 PbP: COADT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Star Wars D6 PbP: COADT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kradedis
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Star Wars D6 PbP: COADT Reply with quote

At the beginning of the summer, I was planning on running a Star Wars D6 game that I've been wanting to run for some time. As it is summer, finding people to play in the game can be kind of difficult so I thought I'd try here to see if anyone wished to give it a try on my fledgling site Dagarthorn's Games. Here's the synopsis for anyone interested:

Name of Game: Star Wars: Citizens of a Divided Tomorrow
System: West End Games, D6
Type: Mystery, action, political intrigue
Special House Rules: TBD
Players: 3 to 5
Occupational Requests: This is the recommended group: 1 Pilot, 1 Jedi, 1 Soldier, 1Technican, 1 Other; This is a Republic aligned campaign.
Posting Requirements: 1 to 3 times a week
Starting Date: Ready to start as soon as we get three to five people or two weeks from now, whichever comes first.
Other Requirements: It is required that everyone have a copy of the 2nd Edition Revised and Expanded Core Rules. Background requirements can be found in the forum.
Synopsis: Twenty-two years after the Battle of Yavin, the galaxy is divided into factions. There is the New Republic with its corrupt Senate and many factions of angry feuding aliens who demand reparations and threaten to cause collapse from within. There is the Imperial Remnant who have their share of problems dealing with internal power struggles and pirates based in Wild Space and beyond, as well as the Imperials who still fail to recognize the peace treaty with the Republic nearly three years after its inception. Even the Jedi are divided between Luke’s traditionalists and younger Jedi with their own ideas of what the role of the Jedi is in the galaxy. A divided galaxy surely cannot stand, and many of the galaxy’s brightest minds know this…but still can’t get everyone to agree on the simplest things. Crisis looms around the corner.

Any takers? We've got a Jedi and a Pilot for sure, need one to three more people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: