The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Money
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Money Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cimja revaz wrote:
Shocked

Do I want to know why he needs that many bunnies?

"Crunch likes bunnies." *Pets Bunny* Very Happy

It was always his dream, from when I created him, to own a Bunny Farm. And, after investing in BlasTech, SoroSuub, and a bunch of other weapons, armour, and munitions companies, took half his money to a Real Estate Company and went, "What can I get for this?"

After waiting for the Agent to regain conciousness (Fainting from excitement is fairly common when our group went shopping), he got a (Very) small moon rather cheap on the Outter-Rim at what used to be a Rebel Alliance/New Republic Safeworld that was slowly becoming more urbanized. An exceptionally good deal. Property values of the moon went up 2000% by the time he died decades later.

He actually made a good profit selling pets and meat as well, enough to keep him in booze, blaster gas, and targets.
jmanski
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's what Crunch is living off of. Well, that, and the profits of the Moon-Sized Bunny Farm.

And I thought the bunnies were moon sized....
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmanski wrote:
And I thought the bunnies were moon sized....

Nah, that'd be too big, even for Crunch.

Although, Crunch Fried Bunny (CFB) should be a good-sized chain in a future game of Star Wars. Wink
ifurin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a moon sized bunny. can you imagine the crap that would produce?
OtterJethro
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money problems, I wish we all had your money problems, too many credits with nothing to spend it on. Well I would suggest lots of improvments to your ship, maybe some droids who can help out on your ship with shields and whatnot or maybe sell of your ship to get a better one. You could by some speeders or something. Maybe get some sort of attack vessel for land like those ships in attack of the clones.
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ifurin wrote:
a moon sized bunny. can you imagine the crap that would produce?

"That's no Superweapon, it's a Bunny-Rabbit."

I just had a horrifying thought.

The moon-sized bunny is named "Bun-Bun".
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lord! Another mad creation to join with Fluffy!
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, a mount big enough for Fluffy to use Beast Riding on. Wink
Tupteq
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OtterJethro wrote:
Money problems, I wish we all had your money problems, too many credits with nothing to spend it on. Well I would suggest lots of improvments to your ship, maybe some droids who can help out on your ship with shields and whatnot or maybe sell of your ship to get a better one. You could by some speeders or something. Maybe get some sort of attack vessel for land like those ships in attack of the clones.

I recently gave my players' characters (3 characters, but only two got it) amount of gold equal to their weight (~170kg in total being equal to minimum 1.7mln credits). They already had small capital ship (Republic Courier) and they spend most of money (~450k) on upgrades, ~70k on droids (30 droids, but 18 of them are MSE-6), 120k on customized freighter (Z-10), ~100k on weapons for crew (blasters of all sizes, grenades), 100k on bacta tank, unknown sum on managers, smugglers and other "ancillary administration". They are planning to buy some custom weapons and armor, an apartment on Nar Shadda, some speeders (speeder bikes, maybe airspeeder and landpeeder), cybernetics and slaves.
They don't have it all this stuff yet (they made orders and waiting for delivery), unfortunately they don't know that 3 gold bullions are fake and instead of 25kg of gold they have 5kg of gold and 20kg of lead. They already exceed they budget and they will hear this bad news today Twisted Evil
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now *THAT* is nasty!

Our group had never been stiffed on payments, so never had to experience that.

Mostly because by the time we started working for anyone save the Rebel Alliance, our reputation already preceeded us. You don't exactly stiff the people that take out FLEETS of Capital Ships with far too much ease.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: